The Assam Police, which is the law enforcement agency of State of Assam, has recently released notification for recruitment of constables under Assam Police Recruitment 2018 on 25th April 2018 for constables under Unarmed Branch (UB) of District Executive Force and for Armed Branch (AB). The Assam Police department which comes under the Ministry of Home Affairs State of Assam and headquartered in the state capital Guwahati has announced a vacancy for 1851 and 3643 posts for each branch respectively. All candidates who are interested to join and serve under the Police Department should grab this opportunity and apply for the Assam Police Vacancy. The mode for applying for the vacancies is online. Interested candidates could visit the official website of the Assam Police and apply by filling out the online application form.
Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Online Apply Application Form
The online application form for the Assam Police Constable recruitment 2018 will start from 2nd May 2018 and the last date for submitting the form and also for re-submitting forms after error correction is 2nd June 2016. The date of examination and that of distribution of admit card is yet to be confirmed by the department.
Application Fees Details:
- The application fee is also yet to be announced by the department but the mode of submission of application fees is by both online (by Debit/Credit Card or Net Banking) and offline (through challan) method.
Age Limit Details:
- The Candidates age limit for applying for the posts is between 18-25 years of age, certain relaxation in the age limit is applicable as per Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Age is relaxed by 5 years for ST-SC category, by 3 years for BC/EBC female candidates and 2 years for BC/EBC male candidates.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Basic educational qualification required for applying for the posts are standard 12th passed for un-armed branch and class 10th passed for the armed branch.
Pay Scale (Salary) Details:
- The salary per month for each post is within Rs.14000/- to Rs.49000/-
Also Check: Assam Police Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Eligible Applicants will be selected on the basis of written test, physical efficiency test, physical standard test and medical examination. The basic height and chest standard measurement (only for male candidates) are as follows:
Physical Standard Test Details:
|Gen/OBC/MOBC/SC||162.56 cm||154.94 cm|
|ST(H)/ ST(P)||160.02 cm||152.40 cm|
|Chest Only For Male|
How To Apply Online Assam Police Constable Recruitment 2018?
- Applications must be Visit The Official Website http://www.slprbassam.in/.
- Then Find Out Assam Police Recruitment 2018 Notification.
- Read Complete Notification File Then Click On Apply Online Button.
- Fill Up The Application Form And Click on Submit Button.
- Then Save Submitted Application Form And Take Print Out Form Future Use.
Also, Check: Assam Police Admit Card And Exam Date Notification
All the interested could collect more information about the examination and other important information which are yet to be announced and to apply online for the 5494 constable posts should keep on checking the official website of the Assam police department which is www.slprbassam.in . The site will be updated time to time for more information. For applying for desired posts interested candidates have to visit the official website mentioned and then go to Apply for Post of Assam Police Constable. Then select the desired post which the candidate wants to apply for and then click on Online Application Portal. Then submit the form after carefully filling in all the details required. Candidates should keep a printout of the filled in form for any future reference.