Latest Update: CTET 2018 Notification CTET Online Form CTET Application Form Check Out CTET Latest News For Exam Check CTET Eligibility And Qualification For Teacher Eligibility Test 2018 CTET 2018 Exam Date For CBSE Teacher Vacancy.
CTET 2018 Notification: Today is a very happy day for the Teacher of Private School, The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) finally issued a notification for CTET Exam 2018. After reading the advertisement, I got the information that the online application for recruitment will be accepted from March. So, Examiners, wait is over now. Now you work hard to improve the knowledge and prepare for the exams with the passion of passing it. Now let’s analyze the CTET 2018 Notification and know about the details.
CTET 2018 Notification Details
Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi is an official board of Teacher in CBSE Board School Delhi. For many days the news was being published that CTET would recruit lots of teachers but for some reason, the advertisement was not being released. Because of this, the candidates desiring to serve in the Central Board of Secondary Education Department were quite upset.
Authority Department had said in his previous article that the notification of CTET 2018 will come in the march and April 2018 and that is what happened. I want to thank Authority Department here for her reporting. Now, Let’s come to the details:
|Name of Department||Central Board of Secondary Education Department|
|Name Of Exam||Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET)|
|Notification Date||Update Soon|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
CTET Application Form Details
Examiners, from the above details, you must have come to know that how many recruits have come, and for which position. Now we will try to know about it in detail. Examiners, do not apply for any recruitment without reading advertisement properly. Submit CTET Application Form only after reading the advt properly. Following are the details of CTET 2018 Application Form:
Details Of CTET Qualification
- Age Limit Details Available In Official Notification File. So, Please Check The Notification.
- For Primary Stage Teachers:
- Senior Secondary with at least 50% marks and passed or having of 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
- For Elementary Stage Teachers:
- Having Graduation and passed degree or Having 2-year Diploma in Elementary Education.
Application Form Fee:
- Examiners, in order to participate in this recruitment you will have to pay the examination fee which has been kept for Rs. 600 rupees for General/OBC categories. And pay the examination fee which has been kept for Rs. 300 rupees for SC/ST categories. The application fee can be deposited through online modes like a debit card, credit card or net banking.
The process of Apply Online CTET Form 2018
For this exam, Central Board of Secondary Education is going to invite online applications which will start on March or April Month. If you know to apply online, fill your application on this ctet.nic.in website. Those who do not know to CTET Apply Online, follow the instructions and fill out the application.
- First of all, visit the official website of CTET i.e http://ctet.nic.in/.
- After that, You will see notification of this exam on the home page.
- Click on that notification and read carefully.
- Now, Click on “Apply Online” button.
- After that, an online application form will appear on screen.
- Fill all the details and upload photo and signature.
- Now, Pay the examination fee through online.
- After that, Submit the application.
Direct Link: Click Here To Apply Online Form
CTET Exam 2018 Important Date
|Starting Date Of Application Form||March 2018|
|Last Date Of Application Form||Last Week Of March 2018|
|Last Date of Payment of Examination Fee||Last Week Of March 2018|
|Exam Date||May 2018|
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Paper 1 and Paper 2 written examination. Candidates who have been successful in the paper 1 written examination will be called for paper 2 exam. Objective type questions will be asked in the both written examination. These exams will be of 150+150 marks and the questions will be covered from the Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics, Environmental Studies, Science, Social Studies etc.
If You have any question regarding CTET 2018 Notification then don’t get hesitate to ask. I will be happy to answer your query as soon as possible.