The State government of Haryana has announced the recruitment of police personnel in the state, accounting for more than 463 sub-inspectors (Male/Female) and a total of 6147 (Male/Female) Constable Posts. For this purpose, the Haryana Police Department will announce Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 i.e. the Haryana Staff Selection Commission which is the name of the organization will announce the HSSC Police Recruitment 2018.
Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 Apply Online Form
The role of police personnel is to look after the security of the state, maintain law and order and handle any kind of crisis that may arise and monitor every activity happening in the state. Therefore, candidates who wish to apply should be physically and mentally fit to handle any kind of situation. For this purpose, the state government conducts a series of test to choose a most suitable candidate. The suitable candidates should prepare very well for the Haryana Police Sub Inspector Vacancy as there will be 463 vacancies this year. Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 is going to be announced by the officials very soon.
As there are such a large number of vacancies that will be announced huge number aspirants will be applying for the post. Therefore, those who seriously wish to crack the exam and want to avail the golden opportunity to work for the police department under the state government should prepare thoroughly for the exams that will be conducted. It will be best to go through the previous year’s question papers so that understanding the pattern of the written exam becomes clearer.
Eligibility Criteria For HSSC Police Constable And Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018
Before applying candidates should go through the eligibility criteria that will be mentioned in Eligibility Criteria of Haryana Police Recruitment 2018 thoroughly. Most important of all is to fill and submit the correctly filled form on time as late submissions are not entertained by the police department. So those who want to apply should keep track of release date of forms and submit a correctly filled form on time.
Educational Qualification Details:
- Police Constable: The educational qualification required to apply for the posts are that the candidate should have 10th /12th /Graduation in concerned subjects with minimum passing marks or percentage from any government recognized institution or board.
- Police Sub Inspector (SI): Apply for the post of SI graduation is required from any recognized university. Knowledge of Hindi/Sanskrit language up to Matric is required.
Age Limit Details:
- The age limit for the applicants must be in between 18-28 years of age.
Application Form Fees:
- For General Category; Male: Rs.100 & Female: Rs.50/-. For OBC Category (which include all other categories beside general); Male: Rs.25 & Female: Rs.13. For ex-servicemen from Haryana, no application fee is charged.
The Selection Process of HSSC Police Constable And Sub Inspector Recruitment 2018 is as follows:
The candidates should meet required height criteria: General Category 160 cm. Eligible Reserve Category 157cm.
- Personal Screening Test (PST): It carries a maximum of 15 marks and it will test the physical fitness and endurance of the applicants. The qualifying standard are:
|Applicants||Test Distance||Qualifying Time|
|Male||5 Km||25 Min|
|Female||2.5 Km||15 Min|
|Ex-Servicemen||2.5 Km||13 Min|
- Knowledge Test (KT): Test with objective type questions will be conducted. Answers will be marked on OMR (Optical Mark Recognition) sheets. A total number of questions 60.
- Scrutiny of Documents: All necessary documents will be verified.
- Physical Measurement Test: Applicants clearing the entire above-mentioned tests will undergo a physical measurement test as per standards mentioned under Punjab Police Rule.
- Interview cum Personality Test: Those qualifying the above test will be called upon for personal interview based on the total score of all above-mentioned tests, up to three times the number of vacancies advertised for each category.
The Process of Haryana Police Recruitment Apply Online Form
- Interested And Eligible Candidate First of Login To The Official Website http://www.hssc.gov.in.
- Then Click On Recruitment Tab.
- Find Out Police Constable And Sub Inspector Notification Link.
- Read Complete Notification File Then Open Online Form Link.
- Fill Up Online Application Form And Click On Submit Button.
- Save Submitted Application Form And Take Print Out For Future Use.
All the other important information of Haryana police recruitment 2018 could be gathered from the official website www.hssc.gov.in. The candidates who wish to apply should go through all the guidelines thoroughly and note down all the documents required to carry with them. Follow all the steps that will be mentioned on the webpage for filling the application form correctly.