MGNREGA Recruitment 2017: A wonderful opportunity to be a part of MGNREGA as it has announced the official notification for the job opening through its MGNREGA Recruitment 2017. The total number of vacancies is 143 for various posts such as junior Technical Assistant and the Account Assistant. Interested aspirants can make use of this opportunity to make their career in the government sectors. And the applications for these posts are more readily welcomed until 16th October 2017 and the mode of applying is offline which makes it important for people to apply as soon as possible. The postal address for submitting the concerned application and other such details related to this job notification is available below on this post or one could access them more directly from the official website of the MGNREGA board with the link given below.
MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 – www.banaswara.rajasthan.gov.in
|Name of the Organization||Mahatma Gandhi Rural Employment Guarantee Scheme (MGNREGA)|
|Name of the Posts||Jr.Technical Assistant, Account Assistant|
|Job Location||Banaswara, Rajasthan|
|Total No. of Vacancies||143|
|Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Last Date to Apply||16/10/2017|
MGNREGA Vacancy Details 2017
|S.l No||Name of the Post||No of Vacancies|
MGNREGA Notification 2017 Eligibility Details
The eligibility details for the above posts at MGNREGA is as follows,
- For Jr.Technical Assistant – Applicants appearing for MGNREGA Jobs should have done degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/B.E or B.Tech in agriculture/ equivalent.
- Account Assistant – Candidates should have a passed B.Com/C.A Inter(I.P.C)/ICWA(Inter)/Company Secretory (Inter) from recognized university as per MGNREGA Notification.
- Minimum Age Limit – 21 Years.
- The Maximum Age Limit – 35 Years.
To know the age relaxation details refer the MGNREGA Official Notification from the below link.
MGNREGA Recruitment 2017 Details
The selection Process for the MGNREGA Jobs includes,
The required application fee that is to be paid for MGNREGA Vacancy is as follows,
- For General/OBC applicants – Rs.100/-.
- For the SC/ST – No fees.
The selected applicants will get the respectable pay from the MGNREGA Authority as follows,
- Jr.Technical Assistant – Rs.13,000/-.
- Account Assistant – Rs.8.000/-.
How to Apply for MGNREGA Career 2017
- First, Candidates must visit the official website of MGNREGA i.e www.banaswara.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Furthermore, find the official notification and download it from there or from the below link provided for MGNREGA Recruitment 2017.
- Moreover, read through the official notification carefully for the MGNREGA Vacancy 2017.
- However first check the eligibility before applying at the MGNREGA Board.
- Furthermore, download the notification to know the detailed information specified by the MGNREGA Authority.
- Finally, the candidates applying for these posts should send their MGNREGA Offline application form before the given dead line.
Officer of the District Coordinator and District Collector,
- Date of Advertisement: 11th September 2017.
- Last Date to Apply Offline: 16th October 2017.
Employment is one of the major concerns of people across the world and the need for its effective management is increasing every day. This is truer in case of the developing nations like the India as the underemployment could make a greater impact on its growth rate. So to promote the overall development of the nation in terms of the economic scale, and the social and the environmental factors modern employment schemes were introduced. However, the total amount of population has also to be considered for implementing the rightful employment plans that meet the various requirements of people of all standards. Speaking of which, MGNREGA is one among such a revolutionary actions taken by the government of India.
MGNREGA stands for the Mahatma Gandhi National Rural Employment Guarantee Act which was formerly referred as the National Rural Employment Guarantee Act or NREGA was launched in 2nd February 2006. And the major aim of this act is to improve the livelihood of the poor people of the nation by providing a job opportunity to an adult in each family for a period of about 100 days on a basis of daily wages. And as a pilot experience it was initially launched in the 625 districts in India and has become a quite successful among people. And it is considered to be the stellar example of rural development by the world development report of 2014.
One of the most interesting parts of this MGNREGA act is that it mainly focuses on the women empowerment by providing almost one third of the job opportunities to them with the equal wages as that of men, and the environmental protection, along with reducing the migration of people from rural areas to the urban locations and etc. And this employment has to be provided within the radius of 5 km of the applicant’s residence and when no such work is provided within 15 days of applying then the employee is eligible for receiving the unemployment allowance. Thus MGNREGA proves to be one of the major boards that make its significant impacts on the development of the nation. So there are even various amendments passed to improve its effective operation in the upcoming future.