National Health Mission Runs By The State Health Society Recently Released the Recruitment Notification for fill up the vacant seats of – Auxiliary Nurse Midwifery (ANM), Staff nurse, PRO, Lab Technician And Lab Attendant Post. Our website has published this post to aware our daily readers of rajpostexam about this UP NHM Recruitment 2017.
If Any Candidate is interested to server National health mission and with this amount of pay scale then they can apply online on the official website. The Steps to apply online is available below with the link of application form.
Read NHM Education Qualification First !
Please put your thought to apply for this job in your pocket if you are not a medical student. Read education qualification first for all the post because eligibility is must to take part in any competition.
- For ANM: Certified diploma in Nursing/Midwife with any recognized institute approved by Nursing/Midwife Council of State/GoI Registration by State Nursing /Midwife Council.
- For Staff Nurse : 3 Year 06 Month Certified diploma in General Nursing or BSc Nursing by any recognized Institute accepted by Nursing Council of the State/GoI. Registration from State Nursing Council.
- For PRO: Post Graduate Degree/Diploma at Psychology/Social work/Anthropology/Human Development/Business Administration/Public Health or equal from university/institute.
- For Lab Technician: Intermediate and Diploma or accredited course in Medical Laboratory Technology or equivalent.
- For Lab Attendant: Course 10th. pass.
Now When you read the Education Eligibility criteria then take a look at the total number of post need to fill up and described in official advertisement because if there’s a less number of seats available and you are the average person then you can’t clear the examination because of high competition so read the NHM Vacancy Details and Numbers first.
NHM Recruitment Vacancy Details 2017
|Name of Posts||Number of Vacancies|
Uttarpradesh UP NHM Selection Procedure
The selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of following these rounds.
- Written Test
- Practical Exam
NHM Needs a good candidates so they have started to take examination in written and practical both phase. Only the Applicants who have proper knowledge about their job work can clear this examination and become the NHM Servent.
Online application Starting and Last date 2017
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 23rd July 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online: 14th August 2017
- Last Date for Deposit of Application Fee: 14th August 2017
pariksha.up.nic.in 2017 : Source For UP Health Mission Recruitment
Candidate should have little knowledge about the company or organization in which they are going to apply. here is something you should read about UP NHM 2017.
Mission Of NHM: Increased health status and Life Quality of rural inhabitants with explicit and unequivocal emphasis on sustainable growth step. That’s What NHM Of State UP Stands for. Aims: Fundamental goals for implementation of NRHM are: To Decrease infant mortality rate and maternal mortality speed To Guarantee population stabilization to Stop and control of communicable and non-communicable ailments To upgrade AYUSH(Aurvedic Yoga Unani Siddh and Homopath) for marketing of healthy life style
Step By Step Procedure For Online Application In NHM Vacancy 2017
- Open the Section Of Recruitment of NHM In this up pariksha website : pariksha.up.nic.in – Link
- Choose the post you need to apply for.
- Fill info in internet application form based on education.
- Publish scanned copies of all documents that are required.
- Click the submit alternative to submit your online application form.
- Have a printout of your internet filled application for future usage.