National Institute of Electronics And Information Technology has 340 vacancies to fill up before 28th August 2017. Interested candidate can apply through the prescribed application form. Other Necessary Details like syllabus, Post name and eligibility criteria is Given Below.
Online Application for the recruitment of Scientist- ‘B’ and Scientific/Technical Assistant -‘A’ in National Informatics Centre(NIC) on Direct Recruitment Basis
(Advertisement Number: NIELIT/NDL/NIC/2017/7)
ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA AND SCALE OF PAY OF POSTS TO BE FILLED
For fulfilling the eligibility criteria, a candidate should possess one of the Essential Educational Qualifications as indicated in the
Table given below, with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or First Class from a University/Institution established under either
Central or State or UGC Act and requisite experience if applicable, complete in all respects, by last date of receipt of applications
(closing date i.e 28/08/2017). Details of number of vacancies and essential eligibility qualifications are as under:
Name of the post
- Scientist-‘B’ – GROUP -A
- Number Of Post: Total=81 (UR=42 SC = 12 ST = 6 OBC = 21 ) PH : OH=1 Suitability for OH (OA,OL,BL,OAL) HH=1
- Pay Matrix: Level – 10 ,(Rs.56100-177500)
- Essential educational/Professional Qualifications and Experience:
- BE/ B.Tech. in Computer Science or Computer Engineering
BE/ B.Tech. in Information Technology
BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Communication
BE/ B.Tech. in Electronics & Telecommunication
M.Sc. (Physics) with one year of relevant experience
M. Sc. (Electronics /Applied Electronics) with one year of
- Upper Age Limit: Upto 30 Years as on closing date
- Selection Process: Written followed by Interview
- Name Of Post (2)
- Scientific /Technical Assistant ‘A’ GROUP -B
- Total Post: Total=259 (UR = 133 SC=38 ST=19 OBC=69) PH : OH=4 Suitability for OH (OA,OL,BL,OAL) HH=3
- Pay Matrix: Level – 6 , (Rs.35400-112400)
- Essential educational/Professional Qualifications and Experience
- M.Sc./MS/MCA/B.E/B.Tech in any one or in combination of below
Field (Single/Combination) : Physics, Electronics, Applied Electronics,
Computer Science, Electronics and Communication, Electronics and
Telecommunications, Computer and networking security, Software
System, Information Technology, Management, Informatics, Computer
Management, Bio-informatics, Remote Sensing, Geographical
Information System(GIS), Mathematics, Applied Mathematics,
Operations Research, Statistics, Computational linguistics, Information
Science, Electrical, Mechanical, Civil, Design
- Upper Age Limit: Same As Above
- Selection Procedure: Written only
- 2.1 Age Limit:
Upper Age limit not exceeding 30 years (as on closing date i.e. 28/08/2017 )
- The upper age limit in respect of SC, ST, OBC, Persons with Disabilities and other special categories of persons shall be relaxable as per Govt. Rules and Orders issued from time to time.
- The upper age limit in respect of Government Servants, Ex-servicemen and other special categories of persons are relaxable in
accordance with the orders issued by the Central Government, from time to time, in this regard.
- Age relaxation:
- Upto 05 years in case of SC/ST candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Upto 03 years in case of OBC(Non Creamy Layer (NCL)) candidates for the posts reserved for them
- Upto 10 years for PWD (15 years for SC/ST and 13 years for OBC candidates).
- For ex-servicemen, as per rules.
- years for serving Central Civilian Govt. employees working in posts which are in the same line or allied cadres and where a relationship could be established that the service already rendered in a particular post will be useful for the efficient discharge of the duties of the advertised posts. Decision in this regard will rest with NIC.
How To Apply Online For NIELIT Recruitment 2017
Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility
Apply Online At http:// apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in /
Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE at http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in/ between 28.07.2017 (11:30 a.m) and 28.08.2017 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed as:
STEP 1: Submission of Applicant‟s Details at apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in
STEP 2: Uploading of scanned Photograph along with Signature and relevant documents
STEP 3: Payment of application fee online if applicable
NIELIT Exam Pattern Bharti Exam Pattern
- The Written Examination shall be Objective type and OMR based.
- There will be total of 120 objective type Questions consisting of 60 questions from Computer Science and 60 questions on Generic Area. The Generic Area will comprise of Logical, Analytical Reasoning Capabilities, Quantitative and Qualitative abilities and General Awareness and Aptitude.
- Every Question will carry 1 (one) mark and there will be negative marking of 0.25 mark for each wrong answer.
- Syllabus for the written examination is available at http://apply-delhi.nielit.gov.in .
- The minimum percentage to qualify the written examination will be 50% for General, 40% for OBC and 30% for the SC/ST categories.
Choice of Centre for Written Examinations and Interview: Candidates shall indicate their choice for Centre for Written Examination from the cities listed below. No change of Centre will be permissible at a later date. NIELIT, however, reserves the Category SC/ST/PWD/Women candidates General and all others NIL Rs.800/- per application. right to direct the candidate to appear for Written Test at any location irrespective of his indicated choice depending upon the number of applications received and the administrative convenience.
1) Agartala 2) Ahmedabad 3) Aizwal 4) Bhopal 5) Bangalore 6) Chandigarh 7) Chennai 8) Dehradun 9) Delhi 10)
Gangtok 11 ) Guwahati 12) Hyderabad 13) Imphal 14) Jammu 15) Jaipur 16) Kohima 17) Kolkata 18) Lucknow
19) Mumbai 20) Naharlagun 21) Patna 22) Port Blair 23) Raipur 24) Ranchi 25) Thiruvananthapuram 26) Shillong
Interviews shall be conducted only at Delhi.
For any problems related to online submission of application form/downloading of admit card, please send e-mail to
email@example.com mentioning advertisement number in the subject.