Lots Of Candidates Want To Know Rajasthan Post Office MTS Exam Date 2017-18. So, Here We Publish This Article Regarding Rajasthan Post Office MTS Admit Card And Exam Date Notification. If You Want To Download Your Admit Card Then Read This Article And Download It. All Other Information Like What Is Exam Date? When Release Written Exam Admit Card? And What Is Written Exam Pattern And Syllabus? Available Below.
Rajasthan Post Office MTS Exam Date 2017-18
The Department of Posts of Ministry of Communication began the recruitment for the post of Multi-Tasking staff in various Post Offices in the Rajasthan region in the month of November 2017. The Admit Cards for that Exam are going to be issued very soon for all those candidates who were able to apply successfully for the exam. The Total number of posts for which this exam is going to be conducted are 33 and the application process for this recruitment has already completed. All the candidates who applied for this exam are now looking for the Raj Post MTS Exam Date. The Date for this Exam has not yet been declared and will soon be declared. After the declaration of the date, Raj Post MTS Admit Cards will also be issued for all the candidates whose applications were successful and who met all the qualifications required for this recruitment.
The meaning of MTS is the Multi-Tasking Staff and it is a post in the various Post Offices all across India. The main job of the MTS staff is to take care of all the remaining staff in the Post Office. A person doing the job of MTS is not assigned only a single task that he has to do every day. Instead, he is allotted different jobs daily. Multi-tasking staff has to do various jobs including peon, guard, cleaner, an operator at desk, staff assistant, driver to the employees, caretaker etc.
Also Check: Rajasthan Postman And Mail Guard Exam Date
The recruitment of the Multi-Tasking staff is done through a written exam every year by the Department of Posts under the Ministry of Communication of the Government of India. The Notification is issued for this recruitment for different state recruitments and the eligible candidates are allowed to apply through online or offline means.
When Release Rajasthan Post Office MTS Admit Card 2017-18?
The Notification for the Rajasthan MTS Recruitment was issued on 14th November 2017 this time and a lot of eligible candidates who had done at least Matriculation or ITI from a recognized university applied for the Exam. The last date for submitting the applications was 14th December 2017. The candidates who applied successfully on time and who also meet all the eligibility conditions for this recruitment will be allotted their Admit Cards or Hall Tickets now and all such candidates can then appear in the written exam on the center that will be mentioned on their Rajasthan Post office MTS Admit Card.
Also Check: Raj Post GDS Result
But the Admit Cards has not been issued till now and will be issued only after the declaration of the Raj Post MTS Exam Date.
How To Download Raj Post MTS Admit Card?
- First Of Visit Rajasthan Post Official Website http://www.doprajrecruitment.in/.
- Then Goto MTS Section.
- Find Out Admit Card Link And Open It.
- Enter Roll Number And Birth Date.
- Click On Download Button.
What Is Raj Post MTS Exam Syllabus Exam Pattern?
The candidates who are waiting for the Admit Cards are suggested to prepare for the exam now as the Rajasthan Post Office MTS Exam Date will be declared soon and they won’t get much time to prepare for the exam after the declaration of the Exam Date. The Syllabus for this written exam is as under.
- The Question Paper for the Exam will consist of 100 MCQ type questions and two hours will be given to all the candidates to answer all these questions. There will be No Negative Marking.
- 25 Questions will be asked on General Knowledge and will consist of questions based on Indian Geography, Freedom Struggle, Culture & Sports, General Polity & Constitution of India, Indian Economy, General Science, Current Affairs and Reasoning & Analytical ability of 10th standard.
- 25 Questions will be asked on Mathematics and will consist of questions based on Number Systems, Decimals & Fractions, Percentages, Ratio & Proportion, Profit & Loss, Simple Interest, Average, Discount, Partnership, Time & Work and Time & Distance.
- 25 Questions will be asked on English and will consist of questions based on Articles, Prepositions, Conjunctions, Tenses, Verbs, Synonyms & Antonyms, Vocabulary, Sentence Structure, Proverbs, Phrases, and Questions from small unseen passage.
- 25 Questions will be asked on Regional Language (Hindi) and will consist of questions based on the Hindi Topics up to the 10th standard of CBSE.
Rajasthan Post Office MTS Recruitment Important Dates
- Date of Examination: Expected to be in February (will be declared soon)
- Date of Issuance of Admit Cards: Expected to be issued in the end of January
Official Website Link:
If You Have More Question So, Please Visit Official Website >> http://www.doprajrecruitment.in/.