Western Railway Notification 2017: Employment opportunity for young aspirants to be a part of Western Railways through its official Western Railway Recruitment 2017 for the 55 post of Apprentice. Applications are made available on their official site www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in until 23rd October 2017. Stay tuned to our page to get further updates on the Railway job notifications.
Western Railway Notification 2017 – www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
|Name of the Board||Western Railway|
|Number of Vacancies||55|
|Apply Mode ||Apprentice|
|Category ||Railway Jobs|
|Start Date||Available Now|
|End Date||23rd October 2017|
|Job Location||Mumbai, India|
Western Railway RRC Jobs 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be SSC/ITI Passed.
- Minimum Age: 15 Years.
- Maximum Age: 24 Years.
RRC WR Recruitment Other Details
- General/ OBC Candidates: Rs 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PWD Candidates: No Fee.
Pay Scale: Please refer the official advertisement.
How to Apply for the Western Railway Jobs 2017
- Visit the official website of Western Railway i.e., www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Search for the Western Railway Recruitment 2017 Notification.
- Click on the link and download the notification.
- Now the notification carefully and take the printout of the application fee.
- Fill the RRC WR Application Form carefully.
- Send the original copy of the filled application form to the following address.
- Keep a print copy for the same for future use.
Electrical Department, EMU Workshop
Mahalakshmi, Western Railway,
Mumbai – 400 013.
- Application Start Date: Available Now.
- Application End Date: 23rd October 2017.
Western Railway Recruitment 2017 – Notification
Western Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017
Western Railway Trade Apprentice Notification 2017: RRC WR Railway Board announces the notification for the available vacancy of 444 posts of Trade apprentice for the year 2017. Therefore, interested candidates could check their eligibility for the post on our page and apply only through offline until the last date of submission which is 17th December 2017.
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Vacant Posts||444 Posts|
|Post Name||Trade Apprentice|
|Duration of Apprenticeship||One Year/ Two Years as per Act|
|Job Location||Yelahanka, Bangalore|
|Job Category||State Government Jobs|
Trade apprentice opening is a great opportunity to serve in the railway board so interested aspirants could make a good use of this golden opportunity and apply to this recruitment drive within the available due date. And one could get complete information of all such openings and their corresponding details such as the Educational qualification, Age limit, Selection procedures involved, along with the pay scale details etc. And it also contains the necessary address details for submitting the corresponding application for the apprentice recruitment drive on or before the last date.
Western Railway Vacancy Details – RRC WR Railway Apprentices jobs
|S.No||Name of the Trade||Vacancies|
|3.||Welder (Gas & Elec.)||25|
|11.||Mechanic Motor Vehicle||02|
|12.||Programming & System Administration Assistant (PASAA)||05|
|13.||Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)||03|
|14.||Motor Vehicle Body Builder||01|
|Overall Vacancies||444 Posts|
Aspirants who are interested in the RRC WR Railway notification could get all the important updates reading the notifications on our page. One could also access the official notification with the help of the link given on our page to submit the application within the last date.
Applicants who wish to apply for Western Railway Trade Apprentice jobs should attain the below age limit as on 18.11.2017.
- Minimum Age: 15 years (Completed)
- Maximum Age: 24 years.
- Western Railway Jobs Age Relaxation is applicable for Five years for SC/ ST and Three years for OBC candidates.
- Should Complete 10th class/Matriculation with minimum 50% aggregate of marks along with ITI Certificate in relevant Trade.
- Refer Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment Notification for detailed information about qualification.
Participants of RRC WR Railway Apprentices jobs have to pay the application fee as follows:
- Processing fee for General: Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ ST/ PH/ Women: No fee.
Western Railway WR Recruitment 2017 Selection
Candidates applied for Western Railway Recruitment 2017 of RRC WR Railway Trade Apprentices Jobs will undergo selection through the following procedure:
- Certificate verification.
- Refer Western Railway Apprentice jobs Notification for the selection process.
Individuals who got placed in Western Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment will get salary as per Act.
Stipend: Applicants selected for RRB Western Railway Jobs will get the Stipend as per the rules of the Recruitment Board.
Western Railway Application Form – Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
The application form of Western Railway Trade Apprentice jobs released under Western Railway Recruitment is available here. Therefore, candidates interested to apply can click on below given Notification link. Fill the Western Railway Apprentice Recruitment application and submit it before the due date.
How to Apply for RRC WR Railway Trade Apprentices jobs 2017
Western Railway WR Recruitment 2017 apply Steps
- Initially, Visit the official website www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in OR.
- Directly download the Notification given below.
- The application form is attached along with below-given Notification.
- Read the notification before applying for Western Railway Apprentice jobs.
- Take printouts of the application.
- Fill the form in the given format without mistakes.
- Affix recent Photograph on the application and make fee payment.
- Send the RRC WR Railway Apprentices jobs application to below-mentioned address.
Western Railway Jobs Postal Address:
Divisional Railway Manager (Estt) Office,
Western Railway Jobs – Western Railway WR Recruitment 2017
|The Closing date for submission of application||17th December 2017|
|One Year Training for||Passed Two years course of ITI (NCVT) in relevant trade|
|Two years Training for||Passed One Year of ITI (NCVT) in relevant trade|
Western Railway Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2017 Notification & Application Form Link