The RSMSSB has announced the recruitment of Junior Assistant or LDC i.e Lower Division Clerk on 16th April 2018. The online application form will be available on their official website from 10th May 2018. This is a great opportunity for those who wish to apply for government jobs under the Rajasthan government. Moreover, RSMSSB Recruitment 2018 has announced the vacancy for 11255 junior assistant And clerk jobs. The notification for RSMSSB Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2018 will be available on their official website www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
Latest News Of RSMSSB 11255 LDC Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment 2018 (Kanishth Sahayak And Lipik Grade-2)
The last date of submitting online application form is on or before 8th June 2018 and the last date for payment of fees will be on 7th June 2018. The examination date will be announced later but it will be held in the month of September 2018. Hall tickets will be made available 15 days before the examination. Those who want to apply for the position of Junior Assistant should check the eligibility criteria, before applying, thoroughly.
Eligibility Criteria for LDC Junior Assistant Clerk Recruitment
Education Qualification Details:
- The Educational qualification required to apply for the job are: Candidates should have completed 12th Board Examinations with a certification course in ‘O’ or higher level OR candidates should have certification in Computer Concept course by NIELIT, New Delhi OR candidates should have done a COPA (Computer Operator & Programming Assistant) or DPCS (Digital Point of Computer Science) course.
- Have a Degree or Diploma or Certification in Computer Science/Computer Application. Should have finished Diploma in Computer Science and Engineering or RSCIT.
- Candidates must have passed 12th Standard with Computer Science/Computer Application as one of the subjects.
Age Limit Details:
The age limit to apply for the said position under RSMSSB Clerk Recruitment 2018 is between 18 years to 40 years of age as on 1st January 2019.
Those who fulfill the above criteria are eligible to apply for RSMSSB Junior Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Application Form Fees:
The application fee structure is as follows:
- General & OBC Category (Creamy Layer)– Rs.450/-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)– Rs.350/-
- ST, SC & PH category– Rs.250/-
Candidates should complete RSMSSB online application process with the payment of correct fees under appropriate category using the process of either Net-Banking, Debit or Credit Card or with the help of E-Mitra Kiosk. The date of payment of fees will start with the online application form i.e. 10th May 2018 and will end 1 day prior to the close of availability of online application form i.e. 7th May 2018. So the candidates who wish to apply should fill in the forms with correct information and pay the fees with the help of methods mentioned above as early as possible to avoid any kind of problem that may arise due to overloading in the server of the office.
Selection Process Details:
- The selection process will be based on an online written test and a Hindi and English typing speed test. The Pay scale for the position of Junior Assistant will be Pay Matrix L-5.
How To Apply Online Application From For RSMSSB LDC Recruitment 2018?
- All Candidate First of Visit The RSMSSB Official Website https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/register.
- Then Fill Up Registration Form.
- Then Login Your Account.
- Find Out RSMSSB Clerk Recruitment Application Form And Open it.
- Fill Up Application Form And Click On Submit Button.
- Then Save Submitted Application Form And Take Print out For Future Use.
Candidates could download the application form from RSMSSB official website and follow the correct procedure that will be mentioned in the official notification, to fill and submit the form and payment of fees. As the number of vacancies is huge the competition for the post will be tougher, hence candidates are urged to prepare well for the examination.
Also, Visit Official Website For More Information: http://www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in