Office of the Chief Postmaster General, Telangana Circle, Hyderabad has issued notification inviting applications of eligible candidates for the post of Telangana Postman Recruitment 2018 for Telangana Postal Circle on direct recruitment basis. Those candidates who are interested to join the Gramin Dak Sevak post and fulfills all the eligibility criteria should apply for the same.
Latest Telangana Postman Recruitment 2018 Details
The Telangana Post Circle has indicated that about 136 Postman And Mail Guard Posts will be recruited this year and online application will be invited for this. Now the examination will be done online only. It is expected that this recruitment advertisement will be issued by the end of March Month.
The candidates have to fill TS Postman Job 2018 online application form. The start date of registration is 22nd March 2018 and the last date to fill forms online is 21st April 2018. The fee for the same has to be paid at any Post Office near the candidate and the last date for the same is 25th April 2018. The last date for final form submission through online mode is 28th April 2018, after which the website will cease to allow any submission of TS Postman And Mail Guard application. So, the eligible candidates have to keep these deadlines in mind before applying. The fee has to be paid through Head Post offices in Cash. The fee structure is as follows:
Also, Check: Telangana Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Notification
- Postman Vacancy Summary:
- Mail Guard Vacancy Summary:
Quick Information of Telangana Postman And Mail Guard Job 2018
|Name of Department||Telangana Post Circle|
|Name of Posts||Postman And Mail Guard|
|Total Vacancy||136 Posts|
|Online Form Starting Date||22 March 2018|
|Online Form Last Date||21 April 2018|
Eligibility Criteria For TS Postman And Mail Guard Recruitment 2018
Education Qualification Details:
- The Educational qualification required to appear for the posts are Matriculation or SSC from a recognized Board or University. The candidates who apply for the said posts will be subjected to an Aptitude Test of 10th Class or matriculation Level. The subjects for the test will be General Knowledge; Reasoning and Analytical ability, Mathematics, English, and Telugu Languages. The mode of the Aptitude test will be 120 minutes and will be conducted in offline mode.
Age Limit Details:
- The Age limit to appear for the exam as on 21 st April 2018 should be Minimum Age- 18 years and Maximum Age 27 years. The upper age limit is relaxed by 5 Years for people belonging to ST and SC category and by 3 years for people belonging to Other Backward Classes. For Ex-servicemen the upper limit of age relaxation will be as per the extant orders of Government of India issued from time to time.
Application Form Fees:
- OC/OBC Male & EXS (Ex-Servicemen) (Examination Fee): Rs.400/-
- OC/OBC/SC/ST Female, Male & EXS (Application Fee): Rs.100/-
Note: The examination fee can be paid by Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How To Apply Application Form For Telangana Postman And Mail Guard Job 2018?
- Those who wish to apply should do so by visiting the official website http://ts.postalcareers.in/ or https://www.indiapost.gov.in/ and check out the official notification issued there.
- The main instructions for applying online are given on the official notification.
- Candidates should read all the criteria well and if they are eligible should fill in the online application form carefully as they will get only one chance to fill in the details correctly.
- After filling in the form candidates are required to pay the required fee in the designated Post Offices which are mentioned in the Annexure of the official notification.