The application for the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 is available online for a total number of 2286 vacancies. This is a beneficial job for all the 10th pass out candidates who want their jobs within the Andhra Pradesh Post circle.
AP Postal GDS Notification 2018: CLICK HERE
Just a few days back, the Department of Posts released the AP Postal GDS Notification 2018 for 2286 vacancies in different sorts of divisions. All those interested candidates who are eager for Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018, must apply online since the application forms are now available. This is a Government job for all those people who are below the age of 40 years. The DOP will accept all the applications online, therefore no offline mode is available for the Andhra Pradesh GDS Vacancy. The last date for submitting the Gramin Dak Sevak application forms is 25th may.
Latest AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 Notification For 2286 Vacancy
The application form for the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018, would be available from 25th of April. The applicants need to be class 10 pass out along with the age variation of 18 to 40 years of age. The salary would be between 5000 INR to 20000 INR along with grade pay. General and OBC category candidates would have to pay an application fee of 100 INR. Only the best of the aspirants would pass the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Bharti.
The Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2018 falls under the organization of India Post. The total number of vacancies for the Gramin Dak Sevak is 2286 out of which 1221 vacancies are for the general caste people, 536 vacancies for the OBC, 242 for the SC, 187 vacancies for the ST and the rest of those vacancies for the other castes. This is a postal job employment which falls under the Central Government. The registration process for the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 is an online process starting from the 25th of April to the 25th of may 2018.
Important Details of AP Postal GDS Notification 2018
|Name of Circle||Andhra Pradesh Post Circle|
|Name of Posts||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||2286 Posts|
|Application Form Mode||Online|
|Online Form Starting Date||25 April 2018|
|Online Form Closing Date||25 May 2018|
|Official Website Link||http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/|
Those of the applicants who are willing to sit for the AP Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2018 examination should be notified about the various rules and regulations mentioned in the online application form and should also meet the mentioned criteria for giving the exams.
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment
- Candidate Should be Pass in 10th Class Exam From The Andhra Pradesh Board.
Age Limit Details:
- General Candidate Age Should be Between 18 and 40 years.
- OBC Candidate Age Should be Between 18 and 43 years.
- ST/SC Candidate Age Should be Between 18 and 45 years.
Application Form Fees:
- Although there is no application fee for the SC, ST and female candidates, those who belong to the General and OBC category need to deliver 100 INR for the application form.
How To Apply Online AP Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Application Form?
- First of Login To The official Website http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx.
- Then Find Out AP Postal GDS Notification 2018 And Open It.
- Then Click on Application Form Link.
- Enter Required Information.
- Upload Passport Photos And Signature.
- Then Click on Submit Button.
- Pay An Application Form Fees.
- Save Submitted Application Form For Future Use.
While those candidates who do not need to submit the application fee can fill up their forms directly through the recruitment official webpage, whereas, those who need to submit the application fee needs to do it in the head post office. While making the payment for the AP Postal GDS Recruitment 2018 examination, the candidate should mention his application number at the PO counter.