Rajasthan Subordinate and Ministerial Services Selection Board have declared new notification for the recruitment of Physical Training Instructor Grade III posts on 4th May 2018. Therefore candidates who want to apply for the post have to do so by filling and submitting an online application form and by paying the application fees. There are a total of 4500 vacancies which is further divided department wise. For TSP there is a total of 570 vacancies and for Non- TSP vacancy is for 3930 posts. This is a great opportunity for those who want to work in the government sector. Candidates should go through the eligibility criteria carefully and then apply.
Details About RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor Recruitment 2018
The registration for online application for RSMSSB PTI Grade III Recruitment 2018 will start from 31st May 2018 and will end on 29th June 2018. Therefore candidates are required to fill the application form correctly and pay the application fees on or before 29th July 2018. The application form fees to be submitted are as follows:
- General & OBC (Creamy Layer) – Rs. 450 /-
- OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) – Rs. 350 /-
- SC, ST, PH Candidates – Rs. 250 /-
The Educational Qualification Required For The Post Is As Follows:
- Candidates should have a Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education from an institute recognized by the National Council for Teacher Education (B. P. Ed.). (or)
- They must have completed Certification in Physical Education (C.P.Ed). (or)
- They should have done Diploma in Physical Education (D.P.Ed).
- Knowledge of Hindi language and Cultural history of Rajasthan is also required.
The Age Limit Required For The Post Is As Follows:
- The Age Limit to apply for the post should be between 18 years to 40 years of age. There are certain relaxations provided by board which are given in details in the official notification. The PayScale for the post is in Pay Matrix L-10. Remuneration for the probationary period will be as per that decided by the State Government.
Selection Process Details:
- The selection process for the post will be in the form of a written test and physical test. The board may also decide to conduct the written exam online, which will be notified by the board beforehand. The written exam will be conducted in the month of August 2018. The date will be announced in the official website later. The date of release of admit card will also be declared later by the board later. The scheme and syllabus for the written exam is also mentioned in the official notification.
How To Apply Online RSMSSB PTI Grade 3 Recruitment 2018 Application From?
- To apply online candidates have to visit the official website of the RSMSSB board www.rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in.
- Then click on the Recruitment Advertisement Section. In this section, all the recruitment notification for a various post are listed.
- Select the Recruitment for Physical Training Instructor Grade III link and then candidates will be directed to the official notification.
- After reading the notification carefully eligible candidates can fill the official application form by clicking on the link Apply Online.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully avoiding any mistake and/or giving any false information. Such forms will be rejected immediately.
Eligible candidates should prepare well for the RSMSSB Physical Training Instructor exams as there is an availability of a large number of vacancies which is a golden opportunity to be selected to work in the government sector.