Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation has issued the notification for recruitment of KSRTC Technical Assistant Posts. This recruitment drive is initiated by the Karnataka Government in association with Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation, which is also the conducting organization. This notification is helpful and is a great opportunity for those looking to join some kind of government job or Sarkari Naukri and work with the Karnataka State Government. There are total 726 Vacancy available for suitable candidates for Technical Assistant jobs.
KSRTC Technical Assistant Recruitment 2018 Online Form
KSRTC advertised the release of the notification on 21st March 2018. The mode of application form filling will be online and the eligible candidates can apply to the post through the prescribed format on or before 25th April 2018 and the last date for online payment of fees is 28th April 2018.The starting date of availability of online application forms is 20th March 2018.
Therefore, candidates who wish to enter Karnataka State government jobs can go through this notification thoroughly and those who are eligible and fit all the mentioned criteria and are interested can apply for the post. The requirement for the posts for Technical Assistant issued by KSRTC are huge so there is a good opportunity for many interested candidates to apply for all the said positions. Candidates who wish to apply should work really hard and prepare well for the written test and personal interviews as they will face tough competition from a large number of candidates.
Eligibility Criteria For KSRTC Technical Assistant Job
- Pass in ITC (Industrial Technician Certificate) / ITI (Industrial Training Institute) /NAC (National Apprentice Certificate) in Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) / Diesel Mechanic / Auto Electrician / Welder / Sheet Metal Worker / Electronic Mechanic / Upholstery / Draftsman / Mechanic Fitter / Machinist / Tyre Fitting / Vulcanizing / Painting / Refrigeration and Air Conditioning / Turner / Automobile / Electrical / Electronics / Fabrication (Fitting and Welding) from an institution recognized by the Technical Board or Government after a pass in secondary board education.
Age Limit Details:
- The maximum age limit to apply to apply for KSRTC Technical Assistant posts should not be more than 35 years. Suitable and eligible candidates for the said posts will be selected on the basis of performance in written exam and Personal Interview.
Application Form Fees:
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST candidates are required to pay application fee Rs. 500/-. And OBC/General Candidates are required to pay application fee Rs 800/-. The examination fee can be paid by Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How To Apply Online Form For 726 KSRTC Recruitment 2018 At www.ksrtcjobs.com
- To apply for the Technical Assistant posts one has to log on to the official website www.ksrtc.in and after being directed to the homepage search for the tab “KSRTC Recruitment 2018 Notification“.
- If the candidates are eligible and fulfill all the requirements for the posts, should apply by clicking “Apply Online” link where they will get the online application form.
- After filling in the form with all the details asked and rechecking all details for any mistakes and then submit.
- After submission candidates have to pay the required amount of fees which is Rs. 800/- for General Category and Rs.500/- for SC/ST Category.
- The fees have to be submitted through online mode only.
- Take A print out of the filled form is advised to be kept by the candidates for future reference.