Hello Friends, Recently, The India Post Office Department Has Released GDS Recruitment For Andhra Pradesh State. In This Article, We’ll Talk About Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019.
Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment 2019
The Andhra Pradesh Post Office Has Released 2707 Vacancy For 10th Pass Candidate. The Online Application Form Available Between 15th October To 14th November 2019. Interested And Eligible Candidate Can Apply GDS Online Application Form On appost.in/gdsonline Website.
Do You Know In GDS Recruitment You Can Get Job Without Written Exam?
The Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment Have Three Types of Job Profile. Candidate Will Select As Per Selection Process Of GDS Recruitment.
- Branch Post Master
In This Field, You Have To Manage affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Posts Payments Bank (IPPB) and ensuring uninterrupted counter operation during the prescribed working hours using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department.
- Assistant Branch Post Master
In This Field, You Have To Manage the sale of stamps/stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail at doorstep deposits/payments/other transactions under IPPB, assisting Branch Postmasters in counter duties using the handheld device/Smartphone supplied by the Department.
- Dak Sevak
In This Field, You Have To Manage all functions of viz sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and any other duties assigned by Postmaster/Sub Postmaster including IPPB work in the Departmental Post Offices/RMS.
|Department Name||India Post Office|
|Post Name||Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS)|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Total Post||2707 Post|
|Notification Released Date||15th October 2019|
|Online Form Starting Date||15th October 2019|
|Online Form Last Date||14th November 2019|
The candidates are recommended to complete Online Registration Process within a prescribed time limit because the Andhra Pradesh Post Circle will not accept any Application Form after the above-mentioned deadlines.
Community Wise Vacancy Details
|Community||Number of Posts|
Eligibility Criteria For Andhra Pradesh Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment
- 10th Pass From Any Recognized Board.
- Local Language Knowledge.
- Basic Computer Training Course Certificate.
Age Limit Details:
- General Category: Age Should be 18 to 40 years.
- OBC Category: Age Should Be 18 To 43 Years.
- SC/ST Category: Age Should Be 18 To 45 Years.
- Gen/ OBC/ EWS: Rs.100/-
- SC/ ST and all PwD candidates: NILL
The candidate needs to pay fee payments at any Head Post Office OR Online Fee Payment Via Netbanking, Debit, And Credit Card.
How To Apply Andhra Pradesh GDS Online Application Form?
- Visit the Gramin Dak Sevak Official Website. http://appost.in/gdsonline/
- Check Live Notification Section And Click On Andhra Pradesh GDS Recruitment Notification.
- Read Completely Notification And Go Back To Website.
- Follow Three Step Of Registration.
- Pay Application Form Fees.
- Take Print Out Of Application Fees Receipt.
- And Don’t Forget To Take Print Of Submitted Registration Form.
If You Have Any Technical Issues During Submit Application Form, Upload Document, Fee Payment. Then Contact Immediately To The Authority Department OR Mail Below Email Address.