The wait is finally over as Anna university result 2019 has been released. Students who had been waiting for a long time for the results can finally breathe as the university has declared the results. All the students who were eligible and had appeared for the semester exams of the university can check the annauniv result.
Anna University Result 2019
If you are also a student of the Anna University and is looking to check the semester exam result, then you have landed at the right place at the right time. Here, we will explain in detail the entire procedure to check the Anna University Result 2019.
The semester exams are held in the month of April/May 2019. Students can easily check their Result by using registration number and birth date. However, students should note that the online result is considered as a temporary one, and under no circumstance should be considered as a permanent result. Anna University will be providing the Grade Mark Sheet to each and every student who gave the semester exam.
The Anna University conducts exams twice in a year, in a semester pattern. There are Odd and even semester. The exams in the odd semester are conducted in the month of November and December. The exams in the even semester are conducted in the month of May/June. The semester exams are controlled by CoE (Controller of Examination).
How To Check Anna University Exam Result?
Anna University is a very student-friendly university which has kept the process to check the results very easy and hassle-free. It understands what a student goes through and to save time, the process is to the point. Here are detailed steps which explain how a student should check his or her result.
- Firstly, the student needs to open the official website https://aucoe.annauniv.edu/index.html
- The student should note that only the official website will give authentic information and should stick to the official website as a source for all the information.
- Once the student has opened the official website, a new page of ‘controller of examination’ will open.
- On the new web page, the student will be able to locate the official link of the result.
- Once the student has navigated through the link, he or she should click on the link.
- Once the student has clicked on the link, the student login page will appear.
- In the login page, the student needs to fill in the relevant details such as Regno, date of birth, Image text.
- The student should double-check the login details.
- Once the student has filled all the relevant details, he or she needs to click on ‘Ok’.
- The result of the student will pop up.
- The student can either take a print out of the result or download it for future reference.
Which Details Should Check On Annauniv Result?
Generally, the online result comes in no time but that is treated as a temporary result. Anna University does release the printed result which is considered as the main result. Students should consider the printed result published by Anna University as the final result.
The following things are mentioned in the printed results of Anna University:
- Register Number
- Student Name
- Subject Code
- Grade Obtained
- Result Status (Pass/Fail)
- There are times when the student receives grades which are low and are not up to his or her expectations.
- At this time, Anna University like any other university gives the students a chance to get their papers revalued depending on their expectations.
- Any student who wants to apply for the revaluation needs to fill the revaluation application form.
- Students have to fill the entire application form and submit the form mentioning all the intricate details.
- The student should make sure to submit the form within the prescribed deadline. Application forms will not be accepted if submitted after the deadline.
- There is a basic revaluation fee for the students which they need to give subject wise in case of revaluation of paper.
Official Website: https://www.annauniv.edu/