Avocados from Mexico : Enter to Win $100 Gift Card
Join new Avocados from Mexico via Facebook or Twitter and be entered to win $100 Gift Card.
- Avocados From Mexico contain good fats and nearly 20 vitamins and minerals making them part of a balanced lifestyle.
- When you eat a meal with avocado, the fruit acts as a nutrient booster to help your body absorb the fat-soluble nutrients found in the other foods.
- Avocados are a good source of fiber, which slows down digestion helping to leave you satisfied.
- Fresh avocados are a heart-healthy fruit. They provide naturally good fats, are low in saturated fat, and are cholesterol, sugar and sodium free.
- Eating dietary fat helps the body absorb vitamins A, D, E and K. Avocados contain mainly naturally good fats with 5g of monounsaturated fats per serving (1/3 of a medium avocado).
Win $10,000 to Pay Bills from Stellar
Win a $10,000 Gift Card and a $1,000 Papa Murphy’s Gift Card
Win a $10,000 Wisconsin Cheese-Tasting Experience for 4
Win a $149 Moleskin Writing Set
Win a Cub Cadet Fragrance Kit