The Central Industrial Security Force (CISF) is very famous Force of Indian Government. The CISF was established in the year of 1969 and that is entrusted with the task of CISF Driver Recruitment. There is no need to an introduction for CISF because it is one of the prestigious organization to work, among the public reorganization. The Central Industrial Security Force works under the body Ministry of Home Affairs, Government of India.
Know About The CISF Driver Recruitment 2018
Hello, friends if you are 10th and 12th Pass and searching for a government job then this is a very good chance for you. And you can get a Driver job in CISF Department Because The Central Industrial Security Force is the largest Department of India so it has published an advertisement for young, dynamic and dedicated eligible All Over Indian candidates for filling up the posts of Constable Driver. These posts are administrative support staff and official works related to CISF Department and will be distributed in zone-wise in India level.
Also, Check: Recruitment Notification Details
If candidates want to apply for these posts then applicants are advised to go for online registration in the CISF official website between which will link be open 10/02/2018 to 21/03/2018 and applicants will be registered under CISF Driver Vacancy portal and fulfil the all of their eligibility conditions may visit https://cisfrectt.in/ official website and do follow the application procedures as started and all steps of the online applications registration process will be online only.
Important Information Of CISF Constable Driver Cum Pump Operator Recruitment
All eligible candidates should be required that all scanned copies of latest passport sized photograph and signature of the candidates in the prescribed space and size is required to be uploaded in the application. When the online registration process will be completed upon registration, then applicants will be provided with an online registration number, which should be carefully noted for future reference. E-mail and mobile number of the candidate will have to be given in the application form compulsorily. when application process will be submitted successfully then a confirmation e-mail will be sent to application’s registered email ID from https://cisfrectt.in/index.php. however, the complete process of online application procedure is subject to receipt of the application fee(if applicable). there shall be no changes after complete all steps of the registration process and no details can be edited. Hence, the candidates are advised to verify whether all the details submission in the application are correct before final entered of the application form.
Also, Check: ITBP Driver Recruitment 2018
Summary Of CISF Driver Bharti
|Name Of Posts||Candidates Category|
|Constable/Driver – Direct (Current vacancies)||176||51||25||92||344||34|
|Constable/(Driver -Cum Pump Operator) (i.e. Driver for fire services) -Direct (Current vacancies)||54||15||07||27||103||10|
- If an applicant is applying for these posts then the applicant should be 10th And 12th Pass from a recognized university or institute. And it should be remembered that there is no relaxation in educational qualification/marks for reserved categories. Also, Note that this education qualification is derived from the website of CISF https://cisfrectt.in/.
- The candidate should have a valid driving license for
- Heavy Motor Vehicle or Transport Vehicle
- Light Motor Vehicle
- Motorcycle with gear
- If an applicant is applying for these posts then applicant age should be 21 years to 27 years.
Application Form Fees:
- Rs.100/- from General and OBC candidates will be charged. Candidates belonging to Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe and Ex-servicemen eligible for reservation are exempted from paying fee. All such candidates must submit requisite certificate in prescribed proforma from the competent authority to prove their status. Failing to produce certificate in the prescribed format will render their candidature to be canceled at PET/PST stage itself.
How to Fill Up Form For CISF Constable Driver Vacancy 2018
- First Of Visit The MCGM Official Website https://cisfrectt.in/index.php.
- Then Registration Form.
- Fill Up Form And Upload Your Documents.
- Take Print Out Submitted Form For Future Use.
Direct Link: Click Here To Apply Online