Apply Application Form for CISF Tradesman Recruitment 2019 Total 914 Constable Posts. Online Application Form Available On CISF Official Website.
CISF Tradesmen Recruitment 2019
CISF Recruitment Board has been published a notification regarding Constable Tradesmen Recruitment 2019 for 914 Constable post. CISF Department is going to recruit younger candidates for various trade post e.g. Cook, Cobbler, Barber, Washer-man, Carpenter, Sweeper, Painter, Mason, Plumber, Mali and Electrician.
Candidates, are you waiting for CISF Recruitment 2019? Now, the wait is over and you can apply application form for CISF Bharti 2019 For 914 vacant posts. Interested And Eligible candidates can send their application form to the authority department.
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019
|Recruitment Name||CISF (Central Industrial Security Force)|
|Post Name||Constable Tradesmen|
|Total Post||914 Vacancy|
|Starting Date||23rd September 2019|
|Closing Date||22nd October 2019|
|Closing Date For Nort East Region||29th October 2019|
CISF Constable Recruitment 2019 Trade Wise Vacancy Details
The CISF (Central Industrial Security Force) Department has released 914 vacancies for various trade. Trade wise vacancy details available in the below table.
|Trade Name||Number of Vacancies|
What Is Eligibility Criteria For CISF Recruitment 2019?
- According to the official notification, candidates must have passed in 10th (SSC) Matriculation OR ITI/Diploma from any valid or recognized board.
Age Limit Details:
- General Candidate Age Should be 18 to 23 year as on 01st August 2019.
- Upper Age Limit Details:
- 03 years for OBC candidates.
- 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Only General And OBC Candidates have to pay Rs.100/- for application form fees.
- Height Bar Test
- Height Check (Candidate Height Should be 170cm.)
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Running Test (1.6 Kms race to be finished in 6 minutes 30 seconds.)
- Physical Standard Test
- Chest and Weight.
- Document Verification
- Educational certificates.
- Birth certificate.
- Domicile certificate.
- SC/ST, OBC and EWS Certificate.
- Caste certificate.
- Discharge certificate (Only For Ex-servicemen.)
- No objection Certificate.
- Four latest passport size photo.
- Identification proof. (Driving License, Voter Card, Aadhaar Card)
- Trade Test
- This Test will be held Tradeswise.
- Written Test
- The written test will be OMR based.
- Medical Test
How To Apply CISF Tradesman Bharti 2019 Offline Application Form?
- First of all, the candidate needs to visit the CISF Recruitment official website. https://cisfrectt.in
- Then Search Tradesman Recruitment Notification In Notice Board.
- Download Notification And Read it.
- Then Download Offline Application Form And Take Print out.
- Fill Up Required Information In the Application Form and send to the authority department address.
CISF Recruitment Notification And Application Form: CLICK HERE
What is Address For CISF Constable Tradesman Recruitment Application Form?
|State Name||Name of the Officer to whom application should be sent||Post office Name|
|Chandigarh, Haryana, Himachal Pradesh, J&K, Punjab & Rajasthan||DIG, CISF (North Zone)
HQrs., CISF campus, Mahipalpur, Post Mahipalpur, New Delhi – 110037.(E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org )
|GPO New Delhi|
|Delhi, Uttar Pradesh & Uttarakhand||The Deputy Inspector General, CISF RRC NCR Zone HQrs., CISF 5th RB Battalion, Ghaziabad Post – Shipra Sun City Distt – Ghaziabad
State – Uttar Pradesh
Pin code – 201014.(E-mail Id: email@example.com )
|Head post office Ghaziabad Navyug Market, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh Pin – 201 001|
|Daman & Diu, Dadra Nagar Haveli, Goa, Gujarat and Maharastra.||DIG, CISF (West Zone) HQrs., CISF Complex, Sector-35, Kharghar, Navi Mumbai –410 210.
(E-mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Chhattisgarh & Madhya Pradesh||DIG, CISF (Central Zone) HQrs.,Bhilai, 03rdRB campus, Post-Utai, Dist-Durg, State-Chhattisgarh, Pin-491107.
(E-mail Id: email@example.com)
|Civic Centre, Bhilai. Pin- 490006|
|Bihar & Jharkhand||DIG, CISF (East Zone-1) HQrs.,Patliputra, Boaring Road, Patna, Bihar-800013.
(E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Andhra Pradesh, Karnataka, Kerala, Lakshadweep, Pudducherry, Tamil Nadu & Telangana||DIG, CISF (South Zone) HQrs., ‘D’ Block, RajajiBhavan, Besant Nagar, Chennai -600090.Tamil Nadu.
(E-mail Id: email@example.com)
|Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Sikkim, Odisha & West Bengal.||DIG, CISF (South East Zone-1) HQrs., Premises No.553, East Kolkata Township (Kasba), Kolkata -107.
(E-mail Id: firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Arunachal Pradesh, Assam, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland & Tripura||DIG, CISF (North East Zone) HQrs., GuwahatiBeharbari, Near A.G.Colony, Hockey Stadium Road, Post-Basistha, Dist-Kamrup, Assam -781029.
(E-mail Id: email@example.com)
This is the golden chance for the candidates who want to join the CISF Department. Our best wishes are always with you for the CISF Constable Bharti 2019. If any applicants have any question or doubts regarding this recruitment then you can write your question or doubts in the comment section our support team will definitely help you.