Colgate Scholarship 2019: Colgate is one of the very renowned toothpaste companies in the world. Colgate has come up with a very exciting scholarship which has been taken up by the Colgate Palmolive (India limited). The main aim of the scholarship is to give an opportunity to all the young children out them to study hard and fulfill their dreams and passion. The Colgate scholarship has given a ray of hope to a lot of students who want to study and make their career.
Colgate Scholarship 2019
The Colgate scholarship starts from the month of June and ends in the month of September. Anyone who is interested in this scholarship just has to give a missed call on a toll-free number 18003134575. Once the missed call has been given, the caller will be getting a call and will be asked to answer 2 questions. The candidate whose answers will be the best, and then there will be an official notification of Colgate scholarship winner list.
Colgate Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Like any other exam and scholarship, even Colgate has kept a few eligibility criteria’s which an individual need to keep in mind before applying for the Colgate Scholarship.
The eligibility criteria for the Colgate Scholarship is as follows:
- Both males and females are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Candidates from any part of the city are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The individuals who have children who are below 21 years of age are eligible to apply. Children above 21 years of age will not be eligible for the Colgate scholarship offer.
- Any employee of Colgate and its affiliate companies such as refuse, MadHouse, BYJU’S, and their family members will not be eligible to apply for the Colgate scholarship and nor will get the Colgate scholarship voucher codes.
- The Colgate scholarship has a few fixed terms and conditions which have been designed by the company. The primary goal of the scholarship is to support child education by providing financial aid to children who are 21 years and below. They want all the children of the country to at least complete their basic education and fulfill their dreams.
Colgate Scholarship Application Form Process
The application form process for the Colgate Scholarship is extremely simple and easy. The process does not let the candidates spend a lot of time and helps them to apply easily.
The application process which a candidate has to follow is as follows:
- Missed Call: Amongst all the scholarships available, the process for the Colgate scholarship is one of the very different ones. If a candidate is interested in applying for the scholarship, all he or she has to do is to give a missed call on Colgate scholarship toll-free number 1800 532 2213 which is printed on the pack of ‘Colgate Dental Cream toothpaste’ or through advt shown in the advertisement. Unlike other scholarships, the Colgate scholarship does not have an application form available. The candidate can only apply through a missed call.
- Question Answer On IVRS:
- Once the candidate has given a missed call, he or she will get a call back from the team of Colgate Scholarship and will also be asked to select a system of voice response to answer a few queries.
- Only those candidates who give a missed call and follow the procedure will be selected, the rest of the candidates will not be considered.
- Colgate clearly mentions, that registration does not guarantee the candidate that he or she will win. Registration only allows the candidate to be able to be eligible for the scholarship.
- Colgate Scholarship winner list will be published on the Colgate official website which is the www.colgate.co.in or www.colgatecares.co.in.
- The results are generally announced between 1st June to 30th November (tentative)
Also, Check: Nabanna Scholarship 2019
Colgate Palmolive (India) gives a number of rewards to the shortlisted students which are:
- A total of 45 students are shortlisted for the Colgate scholarship which is worth INR 1 lakh and 45 scholarships worth INR 10,000 to Colgate Scholarship winners.
- Amongst the pool of registered entries, students will be shortlisted through a sampling done by the computer. A total of 501 entries will be shortlisted. The 501 entries will be the one who will be shortlisted amongst the candidates who have answered the question. Out of these 501 entries 45 randomly selected will be offered INR 1 lakh & remaining 456 entries will win INR 10,000.
- Each Colgate scholarship winner will get the only one-time benefit. Regardless of the fact that a parent has more than one child and both have won.
Please Note: That Colgate Has No Rights To Control The Random Sampling Process Initiated By The Computer System. It Is Thoroughly An Automatic Process Which Selects All The Applications On A Random Basis.
A candidate who wishes to apply for the Colgate Scholarship 2019 needs to keep many documents ready for verification. The list of the documents is as follows:
- Original Driving License and a copy of it.
- Original Passport and a copy of it.
- The voter Identity card and a copy of it.
- An attested copy of the PAN Card
- The candidates birth certificate or the school leaving certificate which gives a proof of the candidate’s full name along with his or her age. As candidates above 21 years are not eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Colgate is one of the biggest FMCG’s which has taken this beautiful step of helping all the young children to stay educated and follow the path of their dreams. Colgate has made sure to not these candidates suffer or give up easily without chasing their dreams. It gives the young children a chance to study by providing them financial support in terms of paying their fees and paying for other educational expenses which they occur while studying.
For any assistance, the candidate can visit the official website of Colgate and ask his or her queries. The official website is: www.colgate.co.in