Nowadays there is so much competition for a job. People always look forward to Government jobs. There is good news for the aspirants who are in search of Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018. The Director of Elementary Education has released an advertisement of recruiting LP UP Teacher Assam posts with a vacancy of 9513 number of vacancies. Candidates who all are interested to work in the DEE Assam can look up to this opportunity.
- For Lower Primary Teacher
- For Upper Primary Teacher
DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018 Online Form
Through this DEE Assam Teacher Recruitment 2018, the authorities and the section head will recruit eligible as well as talented candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for this Assam Teacher Vacancy before the last date of filling of the online application form.
The application forms of the Assam Teacher Recruitment will be available from 26th March 2018 to 19th April 2018. Before applying, it is very much important to know about the DEE Assam Teacher recruitment 2018. The candidate must fulfill every detail including the eligibility criteria and the age limits otherwise the DEE Assam authorities will not accept the application of that specific candidate.
|Name of Department||Director Of Elementary Education|
|Name of Posts||Assam Lower Primary Teacher, Upper Primary Teacher, and other posts|
|Total Number of Vacancy||9513|
|Online Form Starting Date||26th March 2018|
|Online Form Last Date||19th April 2018|
|Official Website Link||https://dee.assam.gov.in/|
The application fee needs to be paid by the applicant after filling the application form. As per the rules of the organization, the fee amount varies for a different category. The aspirants will have to go through a series of recruitment rounds as per the rules and regulations presented by the official notification of the DEE Assam Recruitment 2018.
Know About Eligibility Criteria Details For Assam Teacher Job
The Education Qualification for LP Teacher and UP Teacher:
- Lower Primary Teacher: should have passed class 12 with minimum 50% aggregate marks. Diploma in Elementary Education for 2 years and TET qualified.
- Upper Primary Teacher: should have passed B.A/B.Sc in any relevant subject and a B. Ed/ D.Ed or a Diploma in Elementary Education and TET qualified.
Age Limits Details:
Before applying for the Assam Teacher Vacancy, every candidate must check the age limitation details. They should fulfill the age requirements on 01 Jan 2018. Then only the candidates can apply for the DEE Assam Vacancies 2018.
- The minimum Age has to be 18 years.
- The maximum age has to be 38 years.
N.B.: The age relaxation might vary as per category and as well as gender.
Every candidate has to qualify each and every selection round and then the candidates will be recruited by the recruiting team of the DEE Assam, according to their performance in those rounds.
The selection rounds conducted will be:
- Merit List
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
A good amount of pay scale will be offered to the recruited candidates starting from Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- per month.
The category wise application fee details of the DEE Assam 2018.
- General/ OBC – Rs. 200/-
- SC/ ST(P)/ ST(H)- Rs. 150/-
- BPL- No Fee
How To Apply Online Form For Assam Teacher Vacancy At dee.assam.gov.in?
- All Candidate First of Visit The DEE Assam Official Website https://dee.assam.gov.in/.
- Then Find out Apply Online In Under Latest News Section And Open It.
- Then Click On “Apply online for the post of Regular Teachers of LP & UP Schools” Link.
- Then Fill Up The Application Form And Click On Submit Button.
- Then Upload Your Passport Photo And Signature.
- Same The Submitted Application Form And Take Print Out For Future Use.
DEE Assam Application Form >> Click Here To Apply
We hope that we were able to give you sufficient details and information about the DEE Assam LP UP Teacher Recruitment 2018. Please keep in touch with the website for more details and regular updates about the Assam teacher vacancy.