Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For 5000 Constable Post: Delhi Police Department Has Invited For Online Application Form For 5000 Vacancies For Delhi Police Constable Male And Female Posts. Delhi Police Bharti Board has recently released an advertisement about Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 For Male And Female Candidate Notification on its official website. The candidates who live in Indian And looking for a Central Govt Job, should not miss this golden chance. The Delhi Police Department is inviting Online Application from Higher Secondary Certificate qualified candidates for filling up 5000 vacant posts of Male And Female Police Constable.
Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 For 5000 Male And Female Candidate
Government of Delhi is going to appoint young, educated and physically fit candidates in the Police Department. The Selection of candidates for Police Constable post will be processed through Physical Test, Written Test and Document Verification in upcoming months. The candidates will have to clear Medical Exam before joining their Job as Constable in Delhi Police Department. The interested candidates can apply online for Delhi Police Constable Recruitment 2019 via the official web portal at www.delhipolice.nic.in/recruitment.html.
The Delhi Police Department does not give a guarantee of a job to the candidates who meet all eligibility criteria. Because the Selection Board will prepare Merit List of Candidates based on their marks in Physical Test and Written Exam. The candidates have to submit Online Application for Delhi Police Recruitment 2019 in between Given Date And Time. The Delhi Police Bharti Board will not consider any application which is submitted after the mentioned Closing Date.
Delhi Police 5000 Constable Recruitment 2019 Notification Details
|Name of Organization||Delhi Police Department|
|Name of Recruitment||Male And Female Police Constable|
|Name of Post||Police Constable|
|Number of Vacancies||5000 Posts|
|Job Category||Police Dept, Government Job|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Online Application Portal||http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/|
|Date of issue of Notification||July 2017|
Eligibility Criteria For Delhi Police Recruitment 2019
- The candidate must be at least 18 Years old and Not more than 28 Years old as on 31st March 2017.
- Relaxation in Upper Age Limit is to be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Maharashtra State as per Government Norms.
- The candidate must have passed 10+2 (Higher Secondary) or Equivalent Exam from State/Central Government recognized board.
- For further details, kindly visit The Official Notification.
The Application Fee should be paid by the candidate as under_
- For General, Category Candidate Need To Pay Rs. 100/- For Online Application Form Fees.
- And All Other Category Candidate Need To Visit The Official Notification.
Application Fee once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The Selection of Candidates will be processed through the following stages:
- Physical Standard Test and Physical Efficiency Test
- Written Exam
- Merit List (based on PST, PET, and Written Test)
- Document Verification and Final Selection
How To Apply Online Application Form For Delhi Police Bharti 2019?
- Visit the official website of Delhi Police or download Official Notification directly from the links given below.
- Read the Complete Notification carefully before applying online.
- Log on to Online Portal http://www.delhipolice.nic.in/recruitment.html.
- Fill up Online Application Form with required personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion.
- Pay the Application Form Fee.
- Save and Remember your Application Number, User Name and Password as reference for future activities.
- Take a printout of Application Form for record and more use.
Apply Delhi Police Bharti Form >> Click Here
Download Delhi Police Constable Notification >> Click Here