The state of Gujarat has been on a progressive graph since quiet a long time now. The Gujarat government has launched the Digital Gujarat Scholarship of various kinds to help those who cannot afford their education fees.
- Hello Students, The Digital Gujarat Scholarship Has Been Released. So, You Can Apply Application Form Between 21st August To 15th October 2019.
Digital Gujarat Scholarship 2019
Education is one of the most important elements in our lives. Education is the only way to achieving our goals and passion. However, in a country like India where there is so much poverty, not everyone is fortunate enough to be able to afford their or their children’s education.
The Indian state and central government together are trying to bridge this gap and make sure that everyone gets to educate themselves as that is the basic need. Right to education is a basic fundamental right and each one of us has the right to peruse it.
About Gujarat Scholarship After 10th And 12th Pass
It is a Yojana which is introduced by the government of Gujarat. The government is actually working hard to make the citizens get the basic education level. The government has invested a huge sum of the money for the same purpose. Here are some more facts about the Education Scholarship:
- Anybody who meets the eligibility criteria can avail the scholarship through by just submit a form on to the portal.
- This Shishyavrutti Yojna is specially meant for post-metric levels.
- The scholarship is restricted for the students who study in the same state I.e. Gujarat or the student who has his or her base in Gujarat but is studying anywhere else in India.
How to Apply for Digital Gujarat Shishyavrutti Application Form?
The Gujarat Government is doing all it can to make all the states/cities and eventually the entire nation to be well-read and educated. To help maximum students apply without any issue, we have curated the steps of how to apply for the scholarship form? in an easy way.
If you are also someone who has been trying to apply for the Gujarat Digital Scholarship Yojna but is facing difficulties in applying online form, then you have landed at the correct place at the apt time.
Here is the detailed procedure of how to apply for the Digital Gujarat Scholarship Form:
- The individuals who wish to apply need to login to the official website of the Yojna which is www.digitalgujarat.gov.in. It is important to keep in mind that only the official website will give authentic information and should be relied on.
- Once the indivisible has browsed through the official website, he or she will need to either sign up if they don’t have the account or login if they have an account and enter the correct credentials.
- On the left of the login page, there is a red color button, the student needs to click on that.
- Once clicked, a registration form will appear which will also for the Aadhar no. Date of birth and password.
- Once the student fills in all the details, an OTP will be sent on the radar registered email id and phone no.
- Enter the received OTP in the ‘Requested OPT Box’.
- There will another form which will have all the details such as an address, education etc which the student needs to fill in carefully.
- Once the form has been filled, a student profile will be formed. The student needs to click on ‘Request a new service link’ and then amongst the filters select ‘Scholarship’.
- A huge list of the scholarship will be displayed, the student needs to select the scholarship for he or she wishes to apply for.
- The students are advised to keep a check on the scholarship last date to not to miss a chance to be a part of the scholarship.
List of Important Documents to Submit:
As a lot of individuals had a common question about the list of documents we need to submit while applying for the Gujarat Scholarship, we have made a comprehensive list for the same. Anyone who is applying for the scholarship should refer to the list and tally with the list of documents.
- Self-attested Aadhar Card.
- Self-attested case certificate.
- School leaving certificate.
- Informing certificate of all the earning members of the family. Incase the earning member is working in the government sector, then a copy of form 16. Is a must.
- If the student who wishes to apply for the scholarship stays in a hostel, then he or she needs to give a proof of the hostel certificate also.
- Self-attested previous mark-sheets.
- The front page of the passbook or a blank cheque needs to be uploaded.
- A Bonafide certificate needs to be uploaded to show the proof of the current school or college.
- The proof of the fees given for the current course which is perused by the students.
- In case the student who wishes to apply to a break from studies, then he or she will need to make a Break Affidavit.