Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2019: fair and lovely career foundation scholarship has come up with an excellent opportunity of providing a scholarship to all the young girls so that all of them can follow their passion and attain glory in their lives. The foundation has a strong principle of believing that the right of education is a right of which everyone must have access to. The scholarship is built on a foundation that education is the most powerful weapon a girl. It is the one single path towards success.
Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2019 For Undergraduate And Post-Graduate Education
The Fair and Lovely Foundation is a platform which provides an opportunity to all the young girls and women to provide and equip them with all the financial support to help them continue their education. The organization has initiated this foundation particularly for women who belong to the low-income group and do not have the luxury to spend on education.
- This fellowship is an excellent platform which is given to the deserving girls to continue their graduation, post-graduation and Ph.D. courses. All they have to do is to fill the Fair and Lovely scholarship application form and start their game.
- The total amount of the fellowship is ₹ 1 which is of a duration of one year. For all the girls who belong to the rural areas, the foundation provides an extra aid of ₹3000 per year to pay for all the expenses they incur during the education.
- The total number of scholarships are provided to 55 young girls where the focus is on the girls who belong to under-privileged houses.
- Nationality: The fellowship is only and specifically open for women who have Indian nationality.
- Age Limit: Young girls who belong to the age group of 15-30 years and who aspire to pursue UG, PG courses in one of the governments recognized institutions in India.
- Education Qualification: The young girls who have passed high school in any of the streams of Arts, Commerce, Science or others and have secured a minimum of 60% marks in the board exams of class 10th and 12th.
- Also, the interested candidates who want to pursue the vocational courses should have secured a minimum of 50% in 8th Class.
- Family Income: The family income from various sources which should not exceed 6 Lakhs per year.
- The additional Details: The applicant who wishes to apply for the scholarship should be studying in the following courses:
- Graduation: The courses can be as follows: BA, B.sc, B.com, BE/B.Tech, LLB, BCA, BBA, B.Pharma, B.Arch, MBBS, BDS, BHMS, BAMS, BHM, B.P.Ed, B.Ed, B.SL LL.B, BBA LLB, B.Com. LLB.
- Post-Graduation: The courses can be as follows: MA, M.Sc, M.com, ME/M.Tech, LLM, MCA, MBA, M.Pharma, M.Arch, MDS, MHMS, MAMS, MD, MHHM, M.O.Ed, M.Ed
- Coaching Classes: Applicant who attend the coaching classes Banking Services, CA-CS-ICWA, CAT-MBA, Civil Services, Government Services, IIT-JEE-Engineering, PMT-AIIMS-MBBS, Language-English Communication.
Also, Check: Clinic Plus Scholarship 2019-20
Fair And Lovely Career Foundation Scholarship Online And Offline Application Form Process
Applicants are eligible to apply through both online and offline mode for the fair and lovely scholarship which is exclusively for the young girls.
Offline Application Process:
Candidates who wish to apply to the admission process through the offline process should follow the following steps:
- Candidates need to visit the official website of the Fair and Lovely scholarship foundation and then download the application form.
- Then the applicant is requested to fill all the relevant details.
- Finally, submit the application form and attach the relevant documents. Do the address:
Online Application Process:
Candidates who wish to apply to the admission process through the online process should follow the following steps:
- The candidate needs to visit the official website and register through Gmail, FB, and email id.
- Fill the form of the 6 steps
- Provide all the personal details, academic, and all the other course details.
- All the applicants have to write a detailed question of about 600 words giving a brief description about themselves and the reason why they want to pursue the course of study and how the scholarship will fit in their career goals.
- The last step is to submit the application.
Apply Online Fair And Lovely Scholarship Application Form >> Click Here
Important Documents Fair and Lovely Scholarship Application Form
There are a few documents which a candidate needs to keep with himself or herself while applying to the scholarship which is as follows:
- 2 Passport size photographs
- Copy of Aadhar Card
- Copy of the proof of Age
- Attested copy of the qualification certificates
- Attested copy of the family income proof (All the valid documents should be government certified, IT returns, or the BPL Cards)
- The latest fee receipt of the college
- Admission letter copy
- ID Proof of the candidate (PAN Card, Voter Card, Driver’s License, Aadhar Card, Class 10th Marksheet or a certificate with proof.)
- An attested copy of the proof of admission
- Statement of purpose – The essay shall not be more than 300 words in which the applicant needs to write about themselves, the ambition they have in life, and how one can achieve it.
Also, Check: Santoor scholarship 2019-20
The process of selection is a very detailed one for the Fair and Lovely Scholarship. The application of each candidate Is closely looked at and a fair and bias-free decision is taken. The process is as follows:
- Application: All the interested applicants need to submit an online or an offline form fair and lovely scholarship application form. In the form, they need to apply all the intricate details to complete the scholarship.
- Shortlisting: All the shortlisted applicants will be getting a percentile rank which is based on their merit, the income of the family, streams, special criteria such as orphans, single parent, etc.
- Round of Interview: The shortlisted candidates will be finally selected for the final telephonic round, and the languages spoken were Hindi, English, and South Indian.
Question Answer About Fair and Lovely Scholarship For Women
Question: What Is Starting Date Of Fair and Lovely Scholarship 2019-20?
Answer: Coming Soon (Note: Visit Out Website Regularly We Will Update Soon In This Article)
Question: What Is Fair and Lovely Scholarship Application Form Process?
Answer: Candidate Can Apply Online And Offline Mode Application Form.
Question: Who can Apply for Fair & Lovely Foundation Scholarship 2019?
Answer: Women between 15-30 years who wish to pursue undergraduate or postgraduate courses.
Question: What documents do I need?
Answer: Passport Size Photo, Photo ID Proof, Proof of Age, Qualification Certificates And Mark Sheets, Proof of Income, And Proof of Admission.