Gujarat Public Service Commission has announced the recruitment for the Assistant Engineer, Professor, And State Tax Inspector Bharti 2018 in the various department. The official authority also mentioned that the recruitment process is announced to fill the 765 GPSC Job in various departments. The board also invite the eligible and interested contenders to apply for the job positions through the online mode before the deadline to participate in the interview process. GPSC Bharti 2018 will be an excellent opportunity for the graduates who are waiting to pursue their career in the Gujarat government job. So we insist on them to utilize this opportunity to fulfil their dream goal through this recruitment process.
765 GPSC Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Professor, And State Tax Inspector Class-3 Recruitment Online Form
GPSC Bharti 2018 official notification is available with the daily newspapers and official website of the recruitment board. The document stated with selected process be conducted for the applicants who submit applications for the recruitment process as per the scheduled time. Also, aspirants must submit the applications with complete details and should mention about Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Professor, And State Tax Inspector Class-3 Recruitment. People who are looking for the official notification document can directly access it from the online page.
|Name Of Department||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts|
|Total Number of Posts||765 Vacancy|
|Online Form Starting Date||15th October 2018|
|Online Form Last Date||30 October 2018|
|Application Form Link||https://gpsc-ojas.gujarat.gov.in/|
Eligibility Criteria For GPSC Recruitment 2018
It’s important for the aspirants to check out the eligibility criteria details be applying for the recruitment process vacancies mentioned on the notification update. So the candidates who have the passion to apply for the Assistant Engineer (Civil), Assistant Professor, And State Tax Inspector Class-3 posts must check the eligibility details here.
- Applicants who are ready to apply for the Ojas GPSC Bharti 2018 posts should be a graduate in Engineering stream as well as they should be passed from Master degree Or Bachelor’s degree exam respectively.
For Assistant Engineer (Civil):
For Assistant Research Officers:
Age Limit Details:
- For Assistant Research Officers: Maximum 40 Year
- For Assistant Engineer (Civil): 20 To 35 Year
- For State Tax Inspector, Class-3: 20 years to 35 years
- For Assistant Professor: Maximum 40 Year
- Tentative Date for P.T: 27-01-2019
- Tentative month for P.T Result: March-2019
- Tentative month for Interview: June-2019
- The final result will be published during 10 working days after the last date of the interview.
Application Fee Details:
- For General Categories Candidate: Rs. 100/-
- For OBC, SC, ST Categories Candidate: NILL
How to Apply Online Application Form For Ojas GPSC Bharti 2018
- Firstly, Candidates should visit the authority website using the link address https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/ to open the online application form.
- Then read out the provided instructions and other details to fill up the online form.
- Now collect the details and documents and start to complete the application form.
- Attach the necessary documents in required column.
- Check the online form and submit it before the last date.
- Application fee can be paid separately as per the candidate’s convenience.
- Note down the application number for reference and also keep a printout copy of the online form for future usage.
Apply Online Application Form For Gujarat GPSC Job 2018 >> Click Here