Have you changed your mobile number? Want to update your details on our Aadhaar Card? Yes! It is possible to uidai aadhar update on your Aadhaar card in two ways. One process is through online and the other process is offline that can be done via the post. If you’re looking to make specific corrections on your Aadhaar card like your name, mobile number, date of birth, address of your residence and much more, you can make all those corrections using the Aadhaar card correction form that is available on the official web portal of Aadhaar card self-service. If you are not aware of the process, we are here to assist you in making corrections to Aadhaar card both offline and online. Here is a detailed step-by-step procedure that helps the users make corrections to Aadhaar card via online and offline.
Changes To Aadhaar Card
Here are some of the changes that can be made to your Aadhaar card through the Aadhaar card correction form:
- Residential address
- Mobile number
- Date of birth
- Email address
How To Make Aadhaar Card Corrections Online?
Here is a detailed step-by-step procedure that helps the users make necessary changes to their Aadhaar card through the official web portal of Aadhaar self-service @ uidai.gov.in. Follow the below steps:
- First of all, visit the official website of SSUP Update Aadhaar to change corrections to your Aadhaar card.
- Fill in your Aadhaar card number in the provided field and hit the ‘send OTP button.’
- Enter the Captcha code which is shown on the screen. Also, enter the OTP code which is received to your registered mobile number.
- You can now pick the information which you wish to update.
- Hit the ‘update data request’ button on the screen.
- A new web page will be displayed on the screen. You need to take a look at the data and verify all the details regarding your Aadhaar card correction and hit the modify’ button.
- On the new web page, you need to provide the documents that support your Aadhaar card corrections. Make sure that the details on both the documents are matched in a precise way.
- You need to upload the required documents along with the correction form.
- You will then receive a 12-digit URN (Update Request Number) number that must be preserved for future reference.
- You can make use of this 12-digit URN number at the time of checking the status of Aadhaar card correction.
How To Make Aadhaar Correction Offline Via Post?
Check out the simple steps that help the users to make corrections in Aadhaar card offline via post.
- First of all, visit the official website and download the Aadhaar card correction form.
- Once you download the correction form, fill the form with all the required changes and attach some self-attested copies of documents.
- If you’re looking to change the address in your Aadhaar card, you need to attest address proof.
- Include your Aadhaar card number on all the documents which you are attesting.
- On envelop, you need to seal it as ‘Aadhaar Update/Correction’.
- Send the Aadhaar card correction form with relevant documents to the Aadhaar card agency.
- That’s it! These are the two different ways to make corrections to your Aadhaar card.