Released HP Patwari Recruitment 2019 HP Govt Job 1195 Patwari Online Form Date

By | September 23, 2019

HP Patwari Recruitment 2019: The case of last recruitment is still stuck in court. In this way, what will our young people in the country do? Well, we will try to provide information about recently published HP Govt Job Patwari 2019 here. If you also want to try your luck in the patwari department, then this Recruitment is very important to you. Following are the latest news of Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department.

HP Patwari Recruitment 2019 Notification

Recently, according to “Divya Himachal” the prestigious newspaper of India, the process of recruitment of 1195 Patwari Job has started and the proposal from the Revenue Department has been sent to the HP Revenue Department. It has also reported in the newspaper that the advertisement is released, but it has been more than 1 month so far no information has been released from Himachal Pradesh Patwari Recruitment Board. It is expected that the advertisement for the recruitment may come in the third of 2019. It also comes into the notice that the examination will be done online only.

After the release of advt., candidates will get 1 month to fill the application. From this year, only online application for HP Patwari will be accepted. It is also expected that more time will not be spent to complete this recruitment process. You can also read this news in the below image:

HP Patwari Recruitment

Download HP Patwari Form And Recruitment Notification: Click Here

HP Patwari Vacancy Details

The Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department has indicated that about 1120 Patwari will be recruited this year and online application will be invited for this. Now the examination will be done online only. It is expected that this recruitment advertisement will be issued by the end of august 2019.

Name Of Department Himachal Pradesh Department of Revenue
Name Of Posts Patwari
Total Number Of Posts 1195 Vacancy
Starting Date To Apply 17th August 2019
Online Application Form Last Date 30th September 2019
Official Website http://www.himachal.nic.in

If you are waiting for this recruitment then Keep abstinence, the recruitment proposal has been sent to the recruitment board. Advertisements have been issued for it at the official website. Here, I am sharing some important details regarding Himachal Pradesh Patwari Recruitment 2019 important details. Read it carefully and ensure you are eligible for the upcoming vacancy or not.

How To Apply Online Form For HP Govt Job Patwari 2019?

HP Patwari Form

1. First Of Visit The Himachal Pradesh Revenue Department Official Website. https://himachal.nic.in/revenue
  2. Then Goto Latest News Section.
  3. Find Out Combined Screening Test for selection of candidates for the post of Patwaris in the Districts (Mohal) and Settlement Department in H.P Notification.
  4. Click On Recruitment Notification.
  5. Read The Notification File.
  6. Fill Up Required Information And Click on Submit Button.
  7. Save Your Submitted Form As A PDF File And Take Print Out For Future Use.

100 thoughts on “Released HP Patwari Recruitment 2019 HP Govt Job 1195 Patwari Online Form Date

1. santosh kumar

how can be apply to fill the form online and when will be date displayed and how many time we can fill the form

1. Chander Mani

I am waiting for this job, sir ji hai kab ye Bharti last date kab hai please batta do.

2. Bindu jaswal

I’m waiting for this job…. And I am interested in this job

3. Munish

Hello sir!!!! kindly tell me about this test date of illing form. I am just waiting for this test from 2 years
    Mobile no. 8629813203

1. Kanwar

Munish aap ne tyari kar li hai tho pls kya kya kiya hai jarur reply kerna. Mai bhi exam ki tyari ker raha hun smaj nahi aa raha kya keru.

4. Arun kharwal

Sir I need this job.i belong to poor family.please contact me this no. 9816530631.so show the date.

5. Priti

Sir.. I m waiting for this recruitment plz mail me apply date plz plz

6. Anku Bhardwaj

Me also waiting for this job so plz show the date soon plz….

7. Naveen Chauhan

Village bhanra पी. ओ. देवमानल district Sirmour hp

8. Sahil choudhary

sir plz tell me next expected date to release hp patwari recuriment in 2018 .

9. Arun kumar

Please want to know the expected release dat of this vacancy

10. Rajat choudhary

PlZ tell me which day fill forms this job and thank to inform me sir ????????

11. vipan kumar

Sir what is the last date of filling form of the hp Patwari……… please tell me in comment

12. Anchal sharama

I anchal sharama 12std.pass I want to course patwari treaing when declare dt

13. Noshin

sir please kindly inform me for apply date in this form and am very intrested in this job and am eble this job am very help full for this job kindly please inform me .

14. Harshit verma

Sir apley Kar ni ke date kab se h 8988470209 my what’s app no please information me sir

15. Raman Kumar

Sir kb honge form fill plzz tell me sir jii plzz

16. Parminder Singh

Hlo sir
    Kindly inform me about of this filling form date

17. Pradeep Thakur

I AM STILL WAITING FOR PATWARI FORM APPLY PLASE SHOW ME DATE….I M DEFINETLY COMPETE THIS TEST

18. Varinder singh

Sir m waiting for it ..but i am from jammu can i apply for this post ..mob 9682566461

19. Tilak

Sir nikal kyu nahi rahe ho bharti kitne months ho gaye news ko aayi huye

20. Kunal

I am very excited sir plzz i need this job 8219470858 plzz contact me release this test date

21. Sunil negi

Doston BJP sarkar ne excitement mein march 2018 mein print media Mein announce to kar diya, par ab itne mahino ke gujar jaane or august 2018 ke baad bhi aisa hi lag rha ki, bjp sarkar khud hi apne commitment ko bhul gyee hai. Bhaiyo or bahano public ke acche din aaye ya na aaye, par lagta hai bjp ke acche din jarur aa gye. Isliye kisi tarah ki umeed is se kya kisi bhi political party se na rkhen. Saub thug or…
    Thanks

22. garg ji

Kuch nhi niklna pichle sal se dekh rhe h is notification ko wait mat kro

23. rajesh

Ek to graduate nhi hai.. Aur 12th paas ki koi aukaat bachi nhi. .ek Post nhi aa rhi tb se.. C. M Jai Ram ji kha hai ..kuch to kro Sir ji. .lagbhag ek saal ho gya. .in himachal there are lots of people Who dsnt post graduate.and lots of people Who jst done 12th they are looking for this job from last 10 months. .bt government dsnt Show much more interest for poor people and those people they dosnt complete their graduation some financial crisis. .so plz do something fast

24. vikram

Sir please send me date when will fill up the form of patwari…..im waiting sir… 8894211027 this is my whatsapp no…..

25. Kritika

I want to apply please inform me when was the application form are filling

26. Rohit

Sir picchle year se wait kr ra hun kb niklegi date form fill krne ki

27. sahil azad

1. Govt Job Post author

an application form is available on the official website kindly visit and submit it before the last date (31st August 2019)