HP Police Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form Starting On 30 March 2019
Himachal Pradesh Police Department is inviting applications for various posts such as HP Police Constables, Home Guards etc. All details, eligibility criteria are mentioned below for the HP Police Recruitment 2019 and eligible candidates can submit their application directly to Himachal Pradesh Police Recruitment from 30 Mar 2019 to 30 Apr 2019 for 1,063 vacancies.
An application fee for Gen/OBC categories is ₹ 140 and for SC/ST/ Ex-Servicemen is ₹35. Applicants can pay their application fees through Debit Card, Credit Card or Net Banking, Bank Draft / IPO by the candidate, drawn in favor of the Superintendent of Police, Shimla, District Shimla.
Himachal Police Recruitment Age Limits Will According To The Category, It Has Been Mentioned In The Below Table.
|Category||Age Limit (In Yrs.)|
|General||18 – 23|
|ST/SC||18 – 25|
|OBC||18 – 25|
|Gorkhas||18 – 25|
|Home Guards (All Categories)||18 – 28|
|Distinguished Sportsmen (General /OBC)||18 – 25|
Eligibility Criteria And Salary Details For Upcoming Himachal Police Constable Recruitment
- Qualification required for the posts is 10+2.
- The Salary for the posts is Min. ₹ 5910- Max. ₹ 20,200
- Selection of the candidates will be on the basis of Written Exam and Interview.
- Applicants have to meet some Physical Standards like height and chest size.
- Candidates will also have to pass some Physical Efficiency Test.
How to Apply Online HP Police Constable Recruitment Application Form At hppolice.gov.in?
Eligible candidates may apply online at HP Police’s website (direct link is given below)
- For online registration, Applicants must have valid email & Scanned copies of photo, signature.
- Candidates go to http://hppolice.gov.in/.
- Search for the link – current recruitment 2019 and select the post you want to apply for.
- Read the information carefully.
- Click on “New Registration”, if you are a new user and enter your name, country, mobile number, email id, and new password.
- Fill all the details needed for Registration & then Click on “Submit Button”
- After Registration, click on login and enter your Registered ID Number & Password to verify your account.
- Upload scanned Photo & Signature.
- Application fee should be paid online through credit card/debit card/net banking etc.
- Don’t forget to take a print out of online application for future references.
Also, Check Out >> HP Patwari Recruitment 2019
Mandatory Instructions Read Before Applying Online HP Police Form
- The application form should be
- Be sure about the Home address and Father’s name must be filled up in block letters.
- For proof of date of birth, only an original birth certificate will be considered.
- Minimum educational qualification certificate will be considered only from an institution duly authenticated by HP Govt./HP Board of School Education.
- The candidate must have a colored photograph with his name and date of birth; it should be written on the back of the photograph before stapling on the Application Form.
- Total of 5 latest passport size photographs is needed for Application Form submission.
- Candidate must have valid registration in any of the Employment Exchanges of HP on the date of submission of application form.
- Date of PET as indicated in the call letter will not be changed.
|District||Number of posts of constable (GD)|
|Number of posts constable (Driver)|
|Number of posts of Constable (Female)|
For more information please visit our page regularly. We will continue this page to update the latest dates and recruitment related to other exams. so bookmark this page for your HP police constable Recruitment 2019 Latest Update And Exam Preparation.
- 1 HP Police Recruitment 2019 Online Application Form Starting On 30 March 2019
- 2 Himachal Police Recruitment Age Limits Will According To The Category, It Has Been Mentioned In The Below Table.
- 3 Eligibility Criteria And Salary Details For Upcoming Himachal Police Constable Recruitment
- 4 How to Apply Online HP Police Constable Recruitment Application Form At hppolice.gov.in?
- 5 Mandatory Instructions Read Before Applying Online HP Police Form