Hello Aspirants!!! Again we are here with you to give details regarding one of the huge recruitment in Banking Industry. The candidates who are eagerly looking to settle in Banking here is a good opportunity. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection Board has released a notification for 12075 Clerk Vacancies in various Banks.
This is a really good opportunity for graduate students. Because the IBPS Recruitment organization is going to recruit these vacancies through written exam through prelims and mains.
IBPS Clerk 2019 Apply Online Application Form
Applicants who satisfy the educational Qualifications for this IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 Can go through the official website and apply online application form before the last date of closing registration.
Online applications form available between 17th September to 09th October 2019. According to the official notification, the candidates who are applying for this recruitment they must have minimum age 20 years and maximum age not exceed 28 years. Moreover age relaxation applicable as per government rules.
IBPS Clerk State Wise Vacancy Details
|State||Number of Vacancies|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||14|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||4|
|Daman and Diu||2|
|Jammu and Kashmir||63|
Eligibility Criteria Details:
IBPS Clerk Educational Qualification
- A Degree (Graduation) in any discipline from a University recognized by the Govt. Of India or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- The candidate must have a valid Mark-sheet / Degree Certificate and indicate the percentage of marks obtained in Graduation while registering online.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
IBPS Clerk Age Limit
- Minimum age Must be 20 Years.
- Maximum Age must be 28 Years.
- Upper Age limit is applicable as per government rules.
IBPS Clerk Selection Procedure
Candidates shall be selected for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019 through the below-mentioned procedure.
- Preliminary Examination.
- Mains Examination.
- Language Test.
- Document Verification.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD/EXSM candidates.
- Rs. 600 /- for all others
IBPS Clerk Pay Scale
- The candidate who selected for the clerk post they will get the pay scale fixed by the banking Regulations act. Moreover, the pay scale is different for individual vacancies in different categories.
Check Out: IBPS Clerk Prelims Call Letter 2019
How To Fill Up IBPS Clerk Online Application Form?
- Visit The IBPS Official Website. Which is: https://ibps.in/
- Select the post which you want to apply.
- Then click on “NEW REGISTRATION” Link to register their application by entering their basic information.
- After that, a provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen.
- Candidate should note down the Provisional registration number and password.
- Login using Provisional registration number and password then upload their photograph and signature as per the specifications are given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature.
- Now click on final submit. and pay the application fee.
- Print out a submitted form for further process.
CRP Clerks-VIII for Vacancies of 2019-20 Notification: Click Here