IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2019
IBPS clerk is one of the most wanted jobs for the banking aspirants. The IBPS clerk job gives you a good salary, allowances, and promotions. So it is one of the most desirable jobs for the aspirants. The last year vacancy for the IBPS clerk is 7275. This year vacancy can be known only after the notification release.
- Preliminary exam- 7th, 8th, 14th and 15th of December 2019
- Mains exam- 19th January 2020
These dates are mentioned in the exam calendar officially released by the IBPS. As the exam is nearing don’t waste your time. Instead, plan your strategy well for the exam and try to score more marks. Nowadays exams are becoming more tougher. So your preparation standard should also match that level to clear any higher cut-off.
IBPS Clerk Selection stages:
The IBPS clerk recruitment will be a two-stage selection process,
- Online Preliminary exam
- Online Mains exam
The candidates shortlisted from the prelims exam are allowed to face the mains exam. Then the candidates who clear the mains exam are offered the provisional allotment order. Further, there will be no other interview rounds.
Preparation with Previous Year Question Papers:
Preparing with the IBPS Clerk previous year question papers is an important strategy for your success. It will give you an idea about the exam level and new patterns. Every year the pattern of questions will change and unexpected type of questions will be asked. So it will help you to analyze the changes in the pattern of questions. So you can be ready for the unexpected difficult questions in the IBPS clerk mains exam.
Preparation with Online Courses:
If you have the internet facility you can prepare with the online courses from your home itself. In the online course, persons with experience will handle the classes. There may be separate faculties for each subject. So you can gather good knowledge of all the subjects. They will teach you all the basic concepts and short cut tricks to solve the problems quickly. As you learn from the home you need not travel out and waste time for the classes.
Preparation with E-Books:
Some candidates cannot carry books and other study materials when they are out of the station. They can try E-Books for their preparation. If you download the E-books you can access it anytime through the mobile or computer. The E-Books are available for all the subjects of the IBPS clerk exam. The E-books may also contain solved question papers for your reference. You can also check the detailed solutions there.
IBPS Clerk Mock Test Practice:
You can prepare with any of the materials mentioned above. But mock test practice is very important. The mock test acts as a trial exam for you before the real exam. So that if you make any mistakes in the mock test you can correct it in the real exam. Some of the importance of the IBPS clerk mock tests are,
- You can attain the maximum speed after a number of IBPS clerk mock test Especially for the prelims exam your speed is very much important to give the maximum number of attempts. So concentrate on your speed with the help of mock test practice.
- Like speed, your accuracy is also very much important to maintain a high overall score. The accuracy is the main factor that saves you from the effect of negative marking due to wrong answers. By the continuous practice of the IBPS clerk mock test, you can improve your accuracy to a greater extent.
- In the exam, you must select the right choice of questions at the beginning. Only then you can score more marks in very less time. You will also then left with some more time to try the difficult puzzles at the end. This art of time management will be attained only after a lot of IBPS clerk mock test practices.
- After the completion of the IBPS clerk mock test you can check your all India rank. Also, there will be complete solutions available for your reference after the exam.
So candidates do a lot of practice with the IBPS clerk mock test and face the exam with a lot of hopes.