India Post GDS Result 2019
Hello Aspirants!!! India Post office is going to Recruit a Huge number of candidates for Gramin Dak Sevak Posts From All over India. There are Approximately 10066 Vacancies is going to fill among numbers of states from India. This is one of the Good opportunity to Job Hunters. Because there is No Examination for India Post GDS Recruitment 2019.
This Recruitment is completely based on the Merit List of the candidates who secured high marks in their SSC level of study. According to the present Situation Lot of Candidates are confusing while filling online application for the Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment. For that reason here we are providing Main key points to remember while filling online application for GDS Recruitment 2019. And Also In this article, we are going to give you a clear idea regarding the process of selection as well as India Post GDS Result arrival process.
Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019
Now we would like to discuss the results of Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019. All over India application has been started from 05th August 2019 now also this process is going on in some states. According to the recent analysis there huge number of candidates are applied for Gramin Dak Sevak Vacancies.
There is approximately 10 Lakhs aspirant s are applied for this GDS Posts through all over India. Now, what ? the students who are applied eagerly waiting for the India Post Office GDS Results 2019 in all states. How much cutoff for this vacancy and how to know the results? and what is the process to check the result status of the candidates for that reason here we are with you to clear all your doubts.
|State Name||Result Link|
|Odisha Result||Click Here|
|Tamil Nadu Result||Click Here|
|Rajasthan Result||Click Here|
|Haryana Result||Click Here|
|North East Result||Click Here|
How To Check India Post Office GDS Merit List?
In this article, to provide the complete details regarding the India Post office recruitment 2019 Analysis like result, cutoff, merit list, Selection List, and more. So, candidates can go through this article to check Their Gramin dak Sevak result.
- First of Visit the INDIA POST GDS ONLINE Website. http://appost.in/gdsonline/Home.aspx
- Then Scroll Down And Find Out Result Section.
- Search You State Name and Click On it.
- Download Result PDF File And Open It.
- Then Serch Your Name In Result PDF File.
- If You Not Found Your Name In GDS Result PDF File Then You Are Not Selected.
- If you found your name in result file then wait for next notification from India post office department.
The students who applied for Gramin Dak Sevak post are looking for What will be the Expected Cut off of India Post Office GDS Recruitment when will release the IGDS merit list, Candidates are also required to meet the cut off marks. These are the Merit marks from your 10th level of examination marks that a candidate needs in order to qualify the test. If an applicant fails to achieve the cut off marks he or she is not eligible to appear for the next selection process. This cut off marks varies for different categories like SC, ST, PWD, OBC and EXSM and Some vacancies also reserved for different Categories.
Selection Process Of India Post office Gramin Dak Sevak Result 2019
- Selection will be made as per the automatic generated merit list as per the rules based on the candidates online submitted applications.
- No weightage will be given for higher educational qualification. Only marks obtained in 10th standard of approved Boards aggregated to percentage to the accuracy of 4 decimals will be the criteria for finalizing the selection.
- In case candidates get the same marks, the merit order would be taken as DOB(higher age as merit), ST female, SC female, OBC female, UR female, ST Male, SC Male, OBC male, UR male.
- Candidate can opt any five choices of posts with preference of priority from the Circle/Circles applied. In case if the candidate is selected in all choices the lowest priority preference will be retained and all other candidatures will be forfeited.
- Example: If a candidate opts for five posts with preference post1, post2, post3, post4, post5 etc and selected as meritorious in more than one post, the post in the order of preference will be offered and the candidature for all the remaining posts will be forfeited.
- In case candidate willfully uploads wrong documents/information and unnecessary documents, his candidature will not be considered.
- The candidate will get an SMS on his provisional selection on the prescribed date after selection. Mere getting SMS or any other communication on selection will not entitle the candidate to claim for regular selection/appointment.
- Candidate can view his/her result status in the website by providing the reference number till the results are announced. once results are declared and post is filled, it can be viewed in the results status which provides all details of the candidates applied for that post.
Note: The final selection/appointment will be based on satisfactory completion of verification and genuineness of all educational & other documents produced by the candidates by the concerned authorities.