India Post has invited candidates for the (GDS) Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment in respective stages. However, the vacancies are open because this year posting has to fulfill. it has to check the important dates, vacancies and other important details.
India Postal Circle 10066 Post Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment 2019
However, GDS Recruitment is very important because it invites candidates to get interested to apply for this post. You have to apply and wait for the notifications to participate in the post office GDS Recruitment. Gramin Dak Sevak Recruitment has been providing nearly 10,066 vacancies for various sate.
A huge number of candidates are applying online and it is completely taking in online mode. It gives nice opportunities to get a good salary and have a bright career. Candidates can go for GDS Online registration and apply via official portal. You have to check further details regarding the registration process and get a golden opportunity. With the help of an online portal, you can check further details and visit the site for further reference.
Latest Notification For 10066 Gramin Dak Sevak Cycle
|State Name||Vacancy Details||Published Date||Notification Link|
|Assam||919 Posts||05th August 2019||Check Notification|
|Bihar||1063 Posts||05th August 2019||Check Notification|
|Gujarat||2510 Post||05th August 2019||Check Notification|
|Karnataka||2637 Posts||05th August 2019||Check Notification|
|Kerala||2086 Posts||05th August 2019||Check Notification|
|Punjab||851 Posts||05th August 2019||Check Notification|
People usually get confused about what to do and where to register. To overcome this issue, check the Gramin Dak Sevak official notifications. The postal department publishes the notifications regarding important dates and provides recruitment process. Therefore, it might tend to provide starting date and last date for both recruitments to distinguish them. After the publishing of second recruitment gives the same state than officials and download advertisements. It needs to watch the starting date and last date of both notifications to distinguish them. So, one must get more details that involve old and new GDS Online Recruitment process.
Eligibility Criteria For India Post Circle GDS Bharti
On the other hand, interested candidates can check the regular notifications on age limit and eligibility criteria. If the candidates are not eligible, they cannot permit to fill the application forms. So, one must read out instructions carefully before registration begins.
- Candidates who are having age between 18-40 years are eligible to apply this post.
- The candidates will not be able to fill the application form if it is not a proper age.
- A certain age restriction is there for GDS Registration. The OBC and SC/ST candidates’ age limit is also available In Official Notification. Check it and fill the form accordingly.
- Apart from this category, physically handicapped has 10 years age concession.
- The candidates who have passed 10th standard may apply to enter this post.
- The priority is to pass with the first attempt in 10th board examination.
- You will be eligible when you complete the qualification criteria. One can read out more education qualification at the official link.
- To apply this Post Office Gramin Dak Seva Recruitment, candidates must have basic knowledge in computer and certificate in participating computer training association. One can read out more notifications by accessing an official link. But, the candidates who studied computer as a subject is not at all applicable for this post.
GDS Online Application Form Fees
- The application fee must be charged as per the board. It gives average costs for paying fees for reservation system.
- OBC and General Candidates submit their Rs. 100/- application form fees at the nearest post office.
- SC/ST candidates do not pay for an application form.
Basic computer knowledge
- For applying GDS Online post, basic computer training certificate for at least 60 days from a recognized training center.
- The certificates from central government, state government, and others can be applicable for this post. The basic computer knowledge is important for applying this post anyways. So, one must apply for this post because it gives nice opportunities for your career. One must check out eligibility in computer knowledge for this post. It does not take much time to complete training.
- The candidates selected for the post of GDS must have a residence in the branch post village. Within one month after selection, it takes engagement as Gramin Dak Sevak Branch postmaster.
- The candidate shall submit a declaration to this effect in the GDS Online Application Form. Moreover, candidates selected for the post of others should reside in respective post village/delivery/jurisdiction.
- However, the selection process is made as per the automatically generated merit lists. Based on rules and regulations, the applications submitted are checked by the postal board. No weight will be given for higher educational qualification. When finalizing the selection, marks obtained in the 10th standard will be taken. Passing all the subjects as per respective approved board norms is mandatory.
- Finally, the job profile of GDS will include all functions that include sales of stamps and stationery. Delivering mail and any other duties are assigned by Postmaster/Subpostmaster by the department.
- The work performed for IPPB will not be included in the calculation of TRCA.
- The same kind of work done is an incentive basis.
- He/she may assist postmaster and sub-postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental post offices.
Important Date For GDS Online Application Form
|Notification Released Date||05th August 2019|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||05th August 2019|
|Online Application Form Closing Date||04th September 2019|
|Exam Date||Update Soon|
How To Apply For India Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019?
The candidate has to check the official link to start the application. It has to rely on online mode and there is no offline. GDS registration has announced different vacancies for states. It would explain every candidate to fill an online application form. Interested candidates can apply for this post, but check out the notifications before applying. Also, check the notifications regularly in case of important dates and catalogs. You can check, visit and analysis of portal before explaining the candidate registration process.
- At first, go to official link http://www.appost.in/gdsonline/
- Then, click on the registration link at the left side mentioned.
- Then enter your details carefully as mention in the application form.
- You will receive a registration number via an official link.
- After successful registration, click on apply online.
- Select the circles where you want to apply.
- Fill the remaining application form.
- Then, you have to visit the nearest post office to pay the challan.
- Your registration process will complete.