ITBP Pay Slip : ITBP (The Indo- Tibetan Border Police) is one of the most important armed forces which contributes a significant part amongst the 5-armed forces which are available. Like any organization, even ITBP has an official website, on that official website, every employee has their official portal which displays all the information regarding their account details and the other details related to salary. The official website is itbpolice.nic.in. The portal serves as a personal account for the employees which displays ITBP Pay Slip, Salary Slip, Grade Pay, etc.
ITBP Pay Slip – PIS, Salary Slip, And Grade Pay
The Indo- Tibetan Border Police has been using an Epis (Electronic Personal Information System) which is known as the Himveer connect. This is the system which is accessible to all the employees, and via this system, the employees can log in to their accounts. For all the individuals working in ITBP, Himveer connects acts as their accounts which they can easily log in to and view or download ITBP Pay Slip and check their other important information which is personal.
All the employees working in the Indo- Tibetan Border Police can log in to their Himveer connect portal which is officially provided to them via the ITBP. The ITBP Himveer connect portal is mainly used by the employees to keep a check the ITBP Monthly Payslips.
The employees have the luxury to view ITBP payslips with a click of a button and then download it in the form of PDF to keep it for future use. The employees can even take a printout of the ITBP monthly payslip.
ITBP Employees Rank Wise Salary Structure
|Rank||pay scale||Grade Pay||Basic Pay||Total Pay|
|Director General||Apex Scale||Nill||Rs. 80,000(Fixed)||Rs. 80,000|
|Additional Director General||PB – 4 (67000-79000)||10,000/-||Rs. 43000||Rs. 59100|
|Deputy Inspector General||PB – 4 (37400-67000)||Rs. 8900||Rs. 40200||Rs. 49100|
|Commandant||PB – 4 (37400-67000)||Rs. 8700||Rs. 37400||Rs. 46100|
|Second-in-Command||PB – 3 (15600-39100)||Rs. 7600||Rs. 21900||Rs. 29500|
|Deputy Commandant||PB – 3 (15600-39100)||Rs. 6600||Rs. 18750||Rs. 25350|
|Assistant Commandant||PB – 3 (15600-39100)||Rs. 5400||Rs. 15600||Rs. 21000|
|Subedar Major||PB – 2 ( 9300-34800 )||Rs. 4800||Rs. 13350||Rs. 18150|
|Inspector||PB – 2 ( 9300-34800 )||Rs. 4600||Rs. 12540||Rs. 17140|
|Sub-Inspector||PB – 2 ( 9300-34800 )||Rs. 4200||Rs. 9300||Rs. 13500|
|Asstt Sub Inspector||PB – 1 ( 5200-20200 )||Rs. 2800||Rs. 8560||Rs. 11360|
|Head Constable||PB – 1 ( 5200-20200 )||Rs. 2400||Rs. 7510||Rs. 9910|
|Constable||PB – 1 ( 5200-20200 )||Rs. 2000||Rs. 6460||Rs. 8460|
ITBP Pay Slip Login Details
ITBP has made it extremely convenient for its employees to now check their monthly payslips and other information related to their salary. Now the employees do not need to physically go and check their monthly payslips in the bank. All they have to do is to log in to their portal through the official website and with a click of a button, they will have the salary slip in front of them.
There were a few times when employees did have a problem in browsing through the official website or knowing how to download the ITBP Salary Slip. For this reason, here are a few steps which we have curated and which will help the employees of ITBP to check and download their monthly salary slips.
Step To Getting ITBP Salary Pay Slip
- The employees need to visit the official website of ITBP which is: https://www.itbpolice.nic.in/
- Once the employee has opened the official website, the employee then needs to select ‘Personal Login’.
- If the employee is opening the portal through the mobile phone, then the employee needs to click on the green box which is at the parallel side to the home and from the right side of the list. he employee then needs to click on ‘Personal Login’ option.
- Once the employee has clicked on the submit button, employees to need type in their PIS Username which will be given on the web page. The employees also need to type in the password, which they had set it initially before signing up.
- The portal provides an option to the employees through a checkbox, they can save their username and password in their browser itself.
- Although the decision for saving the username password is with the ITBP Employees. If an employee wants to save, then he or she needs to click on the checkbox otherwise ignore it.
- Once the employee has clicked on the submit option, an image captcha will come where the employee needs to type in the text. The text needs to be filled correctly without any errors because if there will be too many errors, then the employee will need to fill the details again.
- The next step for the employee is to click on the login button to access the ITBP Personal account.
Himveer Login: Click Here
The candidates should make sure to only browse to the official website as the employees will be able to open their account in the portal through the official website. The employee needs to note that there are only 5 logs in trials which are given to them, if the candidate fails to log in within the 5 trials, then the ITBP personal account of the employee will be blocked for 24 hours. The candidate’s user ID will be blocked and he or she will not be able to log in. If by chance the employee has forgotten the portal password, then employ need not worry at all. The employee just needs to have with himself a registered mobile number and the regimental number. All that the employee needs to do is to visit the official website of ITBP and follow the steps mentioned.