JBL Aqua In Out Extension
Extension hose for water changing kit Aqua In-Out
- No dragging of buckets, no suction by mouth: water changing kit for aquariums to connect to the water tap with water jet pump and gravel cleaner
- Easy to install: completely ready for connection with 2 thread adapters for 22 x 1 and 24 x 1 internal thread or without adapter for ¾ inch hose thread
- Extension hose – length: 8 m, diameter: 12/16 mm.
- Safe: includes hose connection with screw clamp connection
- Package contents: 1 extension hose for Aqua In Out, length: 8 m, Ø 12/16
Regular water change
Feed and plant remains and metabolic products pollute the aquarium water. Since aquarium filters can’t completely remove these substances from the water a regular partial water change needs to be carried out. The JBL IN OUT facilitates the water change and provides clean water without the need of dragging buckets.
Just connect the water jet pump with the water tap. Connect the long hose with the ball joint to the water jet pump. Connect the other end of the long hose with the loosely enclosed hose stopcock and the short hose piece at the gravel cleaner. Hang the gravel cleaner into the water. Open the stopcock at the water jet pump and the stopcock of the hose. Fully open the water tap. The water flowing by sucks in the aquarium water. Clean the aquarium bottom with the gravel cleaner during the siphoning procedure. To refill the aquarium close the stopcock at the water jet pump and let fresh water run into the aquarium.
Use the screw clamp connection to connect the extension hose to the hose already in use. Connect the gravel cleaner and use it in the usual way.
JBL Aqua In-Out Extension
|Sub product type||–|
Documents / Resources
|JBL Aqua In Out Extension [pdf] Instructions
Aqua In Out Extension, Aqua Extension, In Out Extension, Aqua Out Extension, Aqua In Extension, Extension