JBL JS-120 Loudspeaker Stand
- Designed for the L100 Classic
- Also supports the original L100, L100A, L100 Century, 4312E, 4312SE, 4312G and 4319
- 4 rubber-tipped floor feet are included
- Packed and sold in pairs
- Metal construction with black finish
- Rear Height (bottom of speaker): 5.65″ (143.4mm)
- Rear Riser Height: 9.29″ (235.9mm)
- Rear Height (including riser): 9.29″
- Front Height (bottom of speaker): 7.075″ (179.7mm)
- Tilt-back angle: 7 degrees
NOTE: Feet are adjustable in height
JS-120 LOUDSPEAKER STAND ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS
- Locate the parts (packed with the stand) that contains 4 pieces of rubber feet. Place the stand upside down and install the bottom base with rubber feet as shown below. Tighten the rubber feet in clockwise direction.
- Place your loudspeaker as shown.
HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated 8500 Balboa Boulevard, Northridge, CA 91329 USA www.jblsynthesis.com
© 2018 HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated. All rights reserved. JBL is a trademark of HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated, registered in the United States and/or other countries. Features, specifications and appearance are subject to change without notice.
Documents / Resources
|JBL JS-120 Loudspeaker Stand [pdf] Instruction Manual
JS-120 Loudspeaker Stand, JS-120, Loudspeaker Stand