JBL PRX 915/918XLE Professional Loudspeakers User Guide
POWER ON THE UNIT
- Connect the power cord to the AC Power Connector (J).
- Press the Power Button [E] for .5 second to engage power.
PLUG IN THE INPUTS
- Turn the Main Volume (G) to the left until the LCD screen displays -100db before connecting inputs.
- Connect your devices to the Input Jacks (B).
- Turn Main Volume (G) until desired volume is reached
PLACE IN DESIRED LISTENING POSITION
JBL PRO CONNECT
- The JBL Pro Connect app is a Bluetooth Low Energy control application used to remotely control the features within the PRX915/918XLF.
The app is a free download on iOS and Android.
- It is recommended that all users download the app and ensure their unit is operating on the latest firmware for the best experience.
For complete documentation, visit
L Professional 8500 Balboa Blvd. Northridge, CA 91329 USA © 2022 Harman International Industries, Incorporated prx915-918XLF Quick start Guide
Documents / Resources
|JBL PRX 915/918XLE Professional Loudspeakers [pdf] User Guide
PRX 915 918XLE Professional Loudspeakers, PRX 915XLE Professional Loudspeakers, PRX 918XLE Professional Loudspeakers, Professional Loudspeakers, Loudspeakers