JBL T125BT Bluetooth Headset
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
How to wear
Power on & Connect
- POWER ON AND AUTOMATICALLY ENTER PAIRING MODE
- Choose “JBL TUNE125BT” to connect
- To switch music source, pause the music on the current device and select play on the 2nd device.
- Phone call will always take priority.
- If one device goes out of bluetooth range or powers off, you may need to manually reconnect the remaining device.
- SELECT “forget this device” on your bluetooth devices to disconnect multi-point.
- Model: TUNE125BT
- Driver Size: 8.6 mm / 0.34” Dynamic driver
- Power supply: 5 V 1 A
- Weight: 18.3 g / 0.04 lbs
- Headset battery type: Lithium-ion battery (3.7 V / 130 mAh)
- Charging time: < 2 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on: up to 16 hrs
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 16 ohm
- Sensitivity: 95 dB SPL @1kHz 1mw
- Microphone sensitivity: -29 dBV/Pa @1kHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.0
- Bluetooth proﬁle version: HFP 1.7, A2DP 1.3, AVRCP 1.6
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4 GHz- 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitted power: < 6 dBm
- Bluetooth transmitted modulation: GFSK, π/4 DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45 °C
The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by HARMAN International Industries, Incorporated is under license. Other trademarks and trade names are those of their respective owners.
Documents / Resources
|JBL T125BT Bluetooth Headset [pdf] User Manual
T125BT Bluetooth Headset, Bluetooth Headset, APIJBLT125BT