JBL Tune Flex True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
HOW TO WEAR
- Try different sizes for optimal sealing and audio performance.
Note: Ear tip Sound Settings available in the app
FIRST TIME USE
POWER ON & CONNECT
DUAL CONNECT + SYNC
- Enable advance controls by connecting your JBL Tune FLEX to JBL Headphones App.
- ENABLE YOUR VOICE ASSISTANT THROUGH JBL HEADPHONES APP AND ASSIGN IT TO YOUR PREFERRED EARBUD (L/R).
- Select the ear tips you are using for the best sound performance.
DO MORE WITH THE APP
- Model: TUNE FLEX
- Driver size: 12 mm/ 0.472” Dynamic Driver
- Power supply: 5V – 1A
- Earbud: 4.8 g per pc (9.6 g combined)/0.0105822 lbs per pc (0.021 lbs combined)
- Charging case: 38.6 g/ 0.085 lbs
- Earbud battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (55 mAh/ 3.85 V)
- Charging case battery type: Lithium-ion polymer (570 mAh/ 3.85 V)
- Charging time: < 2 hrs from empty
- Talk time: 4.5 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC off: up to 8 hrs
- Music playtime with BT on and ANC on: up to 6 hrs
- Frequency response: 20 Hz – 20 kHz
- Impedance: 32 ohm
- Sensitivity: 108 dB [email protected] kHz
- Maximum SPL: 92.5dB
- Microphone sensitivity: -38 dBV/[email protected] kHz
- Bluetooth version: 5.2
- Bluetooth profile version: A2DP V1.3, AVRCP V1.6, HFP V1.7
- Bluetooth transmitter frequency range: 2.4 GHz – 2.4835 GHz
- Bluetooth transmitter power: <10 dBm
- Bluetooth transmitter modulation: GFSK, π/4-DQPSK, 8DPSK
- Maximum operation temperature: 45 °C
TO PROLONG BATTERY LIFESPAN, FULLY CHARGE AT LEAST ONCE EVERY 3 MONTHS. BATTERY LIFE VARIES BY USE AND SETTINGS.
IC RF Exposure Information and Statement
The SAR limit of Canada (C) is 1.6 W/kg averaged over one gram of tissue. Device types: (IC: 6132A-JBLTUNEFLEX) has also been tested against this SAR limit According to this standard, the highest SAR value reported during product certification for head use is 0.237W/kg. The device was tested for typical bodily operations where the product was kept 0 mm from the head. To maintain compliance with IC RF exposure requirements, use accessories that maintain a separation distance of 0mm between the user’s head and the back of the headset. The use of belt clips, holsters and similar accessories shall not contain metal parts in its assembly. Use of accessories that do not meet these requirements may not comply with IC RF exposure requirements and should be avoided.
The device was subjected to a typical head manipulation test. In order to comply with RF exposure requirements, a minimum separation distance of 0cm must be maintained between the user’s ear and the product (including the antenna). Head exposure that do not meet these requirements may not meet RF exposure requirements and should be avoided. Use only the supplied or approved antenna.
WARNING: DO NOT ATTEMPT TO OPEN, SERVICE, OR DISASSEMBLE THE BATTERY | DO NOT SHORT CIRCUIT | MAY EXPLODE IF DISPOSED OF IN FIRE | RISK OF EXPLOSION IF BATTERY IS REPLACED BY AN INCORRECT TYPE | DISPOSE OR RECYCLE USED BATTERIES ACCORDING TO THE INSTRUCTIONS
Documents / Resources
|JBL Tune Flex True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds [pdf] User Guide
Tune Flex, True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds, Tune Flex True Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds, Wireless Noise Cancelling Earbuds, Earbuds