Nowadays there is so much competition for a job. People always look forward to Government jobs. There is good news for the aspirants who are in search of JIPMER Recruitment 2018 For Nursing Officer And LDC Posts. The Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education And Research has released an advertisement of recruiting JIPMER Staff Nurse Recruitment 2018 with a vacancy of 115 number of vacancies. Candidates who all are interested to work in the JIPMER can look up to this opportunity.
JIPMER Recruitment 2018 For Staff Nurse And Lower Division Clerk Posts
Through this JIPMER Nursing Officer Recruitment 2018, the authorities and the section head will recruit eligible as well as talented candidates. Aspirants are requested to apply for this Nursing Officer And LDC Posts before the last date of filling of the online application form.
The application forms for the JIPMER Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018 And Nursing Officer Posts will be available from 18th April 2018 To 18th May 2018. Before applying, it is very much important to know about the JIPMER Recruitment 2018. The candidate must fulfill every detail including the eligibility criteria and the age limits otherwise the JIPMER authorities will not accept the application of that specific candidate.
|Name of Department||Jawaharlal Institute Of Postgraduate Medical Education And Research|
|Name of Posts||Nursing Officer And Lower Division Clerk (LDC)|
|Total Number of Vacancy||115 Posts|
|Online Form Starting Date||18/04/2018|
|Online Form Last Date||18/05/2018|
|Official Website Link||http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/|
The application fee needs to be paid by the applicant after filling the application form. As per the rules of the organization, the fee amount varies for a different category. The aspirants will have to go through a series of recruitment rounds as per the rules and regulations presented by the official notification of the JIPMER Nursing Officer & Lower Division Clerk Recruitment 2018.
Know About Eligibility Criteria Details For JIPMER Nursing Officer & LDC Posts
- Nursing Officer Posts: Should have Degree Diploma in General Nursing and Midwifery.
- LDC Posts: Should have Passed In 12th Class From Recognized Board.
Age Limit Details:
- Nursing Officer Posts: Candidate’s Age Must Be 18 To 35 Year.
- LDC Posts: Candidate’s Age Must Be 18 To 30 Year.
Application Form Fees:
- Candidates belonging to SC/ ST/ Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1200 + Transaction Charges. And OBC/General Candidates are required to pay Rs. 1500 + Transaction Charges. The examination fee can be paid by Debit Card or Credit Card or Internet Banking.
How To Apply Online Application Form For JIPMER 115 Nursing Officier And LDC Vacancy 2018?
- All Candidate First of Visit To The Official Website http://www.jipmer.puducherry.gov.in/.
- Then Goto Job Section.
- Find Out Nursing Officer And LDC Recruitment Notification.
- Read Complete Notification File Then Click On Apply Online Link.
- Fill Up An Application Form And Submit It.
- Save Submitted Application Form File And Take Print Out For Future Use.
We hope that we were able to give you sufficient details and information about the JIPMER Recruitment 2018 For Nursing Officer And Lower Division Clerk (LDC) Posts. Please keep in touch with the website for more details and regular updates about the JIPMER Vacancy.