The LIC Scholarship is the finest scholarship in the country which is known as the ‘LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship’. The scholarship is specially designed for the students who belong to the weaker section of the society.
LIC Scholarship 2019
LIC Scholarship is one of the most precious platforms which is given to the students who belong to the families who cannot afford to sponsor their children with higher education. The LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship marks its presence every year once to give all the budding students a platform to pursue their dreams.
The main objective of the Life Insurance Corporation is to provide scholarships to students who are meritorious but do not have the financial assistance to help them achieve their goals and targets. The scholarship helps the students to get better opportunities in life and help them get better employment opportunities. The scholarship is meant for students who only belong to India and are studying in any private or government schools or colleges.
This is the perfect thread to know in detail about the LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship application form.
Like any other Scholarship, even LIC scholarship has its eligibility criteria. Although the scholarship is formed to provide all the students from the weaker section of the society a golden chance to apply, not everyone can just be shortlisted. LIC has kept some basic guidelines and eligibility criteria through which a person will be eligible to apply.
Eligibility Criteria Are As Follows:
- Course: Medicine, Engineering, Graduation in any discipline, Diploma Course in any field or other equivalent courses.
- Eligibility Criteria: Any student who has passed 10th and 12th from a recognized university or the board with the minimum percentage will be eligible to apply.
- Course: Vocational Courses through Government recognized Colleges/Institutes or courses in Industrial Training Institutes (ITI)
- Eligibility Criteria: Any student who has passed 10th class from a recognized university or the board with the minimum percentage will be eligible to apply. The student should have passed the class 10th with at least 60% aggregate marks and the subject to income ceiling of parents/guardians.
LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Amount
There are plenty of candidates who always have their eyes on the LIC Scholarship as it is a brilliant opportunity for the students to pursue their dreams. Amongst a huge pool of candidates, the shortlisted candidate is awarded Rs. 10,000/- per month. The amount is paid in 10 monthly installments of Rs. 1000/- each. The entire scholarship account is transferred to the bank account of the candidate through NEFT. It is the responsibility of the candidate to provide the current bank details. In case of any default, the organization will not be responsible and the candidate will need to take full ownership.
The candidate which is finally shortlisted to avail the scholarship amount should compulsorily give the Bank Account details and IFSC code are compulsory. After the year, the shortlisted candidate will need to renew the account details to be eligible to get the scholarship for the next session as well.
Step By Step Process Of LIC Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme
- First Of Visit The LIC India Official Website http://www.licindia.in.
- Then Find Out Golden Jubilee Foundation Link And Open It.
- Then Click On The Golden Jubilee Scholarship Scheme Link And Read The Important Instruction.
- Then Click On Apply Online Link And Fill Up Application Form With Necessary Document.
- After The Fill Up Form, Click On Submit Button.
Important Document For LIC Scholarship Application Form
- Caste certificate
- Income certificate
- Birth certificate
- Passport size photograph
- Previous exam mark sheet
- Address proof
Terms and Condition
For any organization to hold such a huge competition at a large scale, it is not easy to function without a proper framework. LIC ha laid down a few terms and conditions for the candidates. The candidates are advised to go through these conditions properly before applying.
The LIC Scholarship is given to only those students who have secured a minimum of 60% marks or an equal grade in all their previous examinations. One of the most important points to be noted is that only those students will be even considered for the scholarship annual income of whose parents/guardians from all sources does not exceed Rs.1,00,000/- per annum.
- The selection of the candidates will be purely on the basis of merit and family backgrounds.
- The candidate’s marks of 10th and 12th are considered and given considerable weight.
- Students with the lowest income are preferred above the ones with higher incomes.
- The candidates willing to apply for the LIC Scholarship should core at least 55% marks in any of the professional streams and 50% marks in the graduate courses such as arts, commerce, science.
- The candidate should pass in every exam, if the candidate gets a compartment in any one of the exams also then he or she will not be eligible to apply for the exam.
- In a family, only one student will be eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- The student should be very regular with his or her attendance as that holds a huge weight.
The LIC scholarship covers a huge range of vocational and technical courses in all the industrial training centers which have been an affiliated with the NCVT (National Council for Vocational Training) of all the classes at the graduation level.