The Mahatma Gandhi University MGU Result Nalgonda for the year of 2019 was released online On the official website of Mahatma Gandhi University, students those who have written the exam can check their MGU result now. The MG University Result for the BA, B.com, B.sc, B.ed, BCA, BBA Exam has been released by Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda. In order to check the MGU Result, the hall ticket number is must needed.
MGU Result Nalgonda 2019 :- Mahatma Gandhi University
The MGU Result 2019 is mainly useful to know the grade, result, GPA, and marks. Students will get the notification about the official release date of the result. So, students can check their result on time. After knowing the result, the mark sheet will be provided by the Mahatma Gandhi University to all students those who wrote the exam.
Basically, students in order to considered to be a passed candidate, they must take the minimum required marks in their exam sheet. It is also to be noted that, to pass in the exam completely, the student must pass in both the practical and theory exam in an effective manner. In case if a student did not pass in the practical exam, then they will be considered as fail. The passed candidates will be further moved to the next semester. Those who are not satisfied with their results sure can able to apply for the revaluation process. In order to apply for revaluation, students have to pay some fees and then within some days; they will get a result.
About Mahatma Gandhi University, Nalgonda
By the Andhra Pradesh government, this university has been established in the year of 2007. This university is situated in Nalgonda, Telangana, India. Previously, this MGU has been named as Nalgonda University. Around 15 departments are there with 5 faculties. When it comes to the university departments, the university will provide engineering, UG, and PG courses in a top-notch manner. The NIRF – National Institutional Ranking Framework has been ranked this MG University of number 52 in the overall category. And it has been ranked 34 within universities.
Procedure To Check The MGU Degree Result 2019 For BA, B.com, B.sc, B.ed, BCA, And BBA Exam
At the official website, the mahatma Gandhi University will release the MGU Result online. By following a few steps, students can able to get their results immediately. Below, you can check out those steps to check the MGU Result Nalgonda.
- First, visit the official website. https://mguniversity.ac.in/home.php
- Then you have to go to the results page to check out results.
- Then you have to enter your official hall ticket number to proceed further.
- After that, you have to select the year that you are studying.
- You can find the search option, make a click on it.
- Finally, the result will appear on the screen.
Direct Link For MGU Exam Result Nalgonda TS
- UG I,II,III,IV,V VI SEM RESULTS CBCS MAY-2019
- UG I,II,III YEAR RESULTS NON-CBCS MAY-2019
- MCA VI SEM CBCS RESULT MAY-2019
- B.TECH IV-II NON-CBCS RESULT MAY-2019
- BPED I,II,III,IV SEMESTER RESULTS MAY-2019
- DPED I,II,III,IV SEMESTER RESULTS MAY-2019
- PG III,IV SEMESTER (zoo.,his.,eco.,poli.sci.,msw.,tel.,geo.,bio.chem.,bota.) CBCS RESULTS MAY-2019
- PG III,IV SEMESTER (zoo.,his.,eco.,poli.sci.,msw.,tel.,geo.,bio.chem.,bota.) NON-CBCS RESULTS MAY-2019
- BLISC II,I SEMESTER CBCS RESULTS MAY-2019
- IPC VII,VIII,IX,X SEMESTER RESULTS MAY-2019
- IMBA VIII,X SEMESTER RESULTS MAY-2019
- MCA V SEM NON-CBCS RESULT MAY-2019
Details printed on the Mahatma Gandhi University Result
You have to check all the printed details which are found in the MGU Degree Result page to make sure the results belong to you.
- Students Name
- Examination Name
- Hall Ticket Number
- Father’s Name
- Subject Name
- Subject Code
Process of MGU Revaluation Result
Students who have scored fewer marks, but expecting more marks can apply for revaluation. Also, candidates who are not satisfied with their grade can apply for revaluation. In order to proceed with this process, students have to get the application form and have to fill it clearly. After filling all the details, they have to submit it to the exam controller. Also, from the official website of MGU, candidates can able to download their application form. Or else, can collect the form directly in the office of the exam controller.
Mahatma Gandhi University Revaluation Or Recounting Notification
- UG REVALUATION NOTIFICATION JULY-2019
- B.P.ED AND D.P.ED REVALUATION NOTIFICATION JULY-2019
- B.TECH RECOUNTING IV-II JULY-2019
Students those who want to apply for the recounting of the answer sheet have to pay Rs. 150 to the university for each paper. Whereas, students those who are going to apply for the revaluation of the answer sheet have to pay Rs. 200 to the university for each paper. Within the prescribed date, the application form has to be submitted to the exam controller extraordinarily. After the last date, none of the application forms will be accepted by the University for Revaluation.
Points To Remember During Revaluation Or Recounting
- On page 2 of the application form, you should never write anything.
- Students should never fail to make the payment. Only after the payment is done, the revaluation application form will be considered.
- With the application form, students must enclose the photocopy of their downloaded grade sheet.