We are pleased to inform all the candidates that the official notification of MJPRU Admission 2019 is officially out. For all those aspirants who are willing to apply for the B.A, B.Sc, B.Com, B.B.A., B.C.A., B.Sc Undergraduate Courses And M.A, M.Sc, M.Com, LL.B, AG, B.Lib, M.Lib, M.B.A, M.S.W, P.G.D.C.A Postgraduate courses degree can apply for the online admission form. Just like every year, MJPRU is going to conduct an entrance exam, and it aims to tap the best minds in the industry who are extremely efficient, passionate and dynamic in their approach. The process of registration has started already begun from 8th April 2019 hence, the candidates who have a strong desire to nurture their skills and are keen to make their career in the Masters in Science should definitely apply and not let go of this opportunity. Hence, candidates who willing, are eligible and meet a certain according to the guidelines of the exam can register before the deadline.
MJPRU Admission 2019 Online Registration Form Available At mjpruonline.in
The Online application form procedure of MJPRU Admission 2019 is very easy and hassle-free for the candidates. However, the candidates do have to go through various steps to apply. Firstly, the candidates are supposed to register themselves by creating a login ID, then after reading all the rules and regulations, they need to fill the registration form. Next step involves, the presence of candidate in the entrance test, and if shortlisted then attend the MJPRU admission counseling. Due to a lengthy procedure, it is important for the candidate to keep a close watch at all the important official notifications and not miss any.
Starting Online Registration of MJPRU UP & PG Admission Form
April 8, 2019 (started)
Last Date For UG Courses
July 10, 2019 (Tentative)
Last Date For PG Courses
July 04. 2019 (Tentative)
Admit Card Releasing
Eligibility Criteria Details For M.J.P. Rohilkhand University, Bareilly
It is mandatory for a candidate to take the entrance test conducted by MJPRU, and a minimum cut off will be disclosed after the result. The candidate needs to clear the minimum cut off to be eligible to get admission in MJP Rohilkhand University. However, if the candidate does not clear the cutoff, then in no circumstance will the candidate be considered eligible for the admission in MJP Rohilkhand University.
Undergraduate Courses And Postgraduate Courses
Candidates in their final year of graduation are also eligible to apply, but only those candidates who are pursuing B.sc in their final year. Also for general category, the aggregate percentile in graduation should be minimum 45% and for SC/ST the aggregate percentile should be minimum 40%
Registration Form Fees
Netbanking/ Credit Cards/ Debit Cards
How To Fill Up MJPRU Online Admission Registration Form?
A candidate who is willing to apply for the Up & PG course in MJP Rohilkhand University needs to first register on the website and create a login ID. This will give the candidate access to the student portal, where the candidate can see all the important notifications. The candidate can fill the admission form. The registration for the online form has begun from 8th April for both Under Graduate and Postgraduate courses.
- Student will open the website of the University mjpru.ac.in and will click on “Online admission 2019-20” or student will open mjpruonline.in for online registration.
- A page will be opened containing tabs for UG admission Registration, PG admission registration, applicant login, college login, Admission rules, etc.
- For UG/PG registration, a student has to click on appropriate tab and fill the registration form.
- The information to be filled on registration form for UG courses includes name, father’s name, mother’s name, date of birth, gender, religion, caste category, sub-category, domicile, address, class XII details( Board, roll number, passing year), aadhar number, mobile number and email address and will upload photograph and signature.
- After filling the above information, a student may save his/her record or may proceed to pay the registration fee. In both the cases, a registration number will be issued to the candidate, which be displayed on the screen as well as will be sent on the registered mobile number of the candidate along with a password. This registration number can be used by the candidate to edit the record and pay the registration fee.
- While proceeding to pay the registration fee, the candidate has to enter the password sent on his/her mobile number to complete the fee payment process.
- No editing is possible after paying the registration fee.
- After confirmation of paid registration fee from the bank, the candidate will be able to take print out of the complete registration form.
- The printed registration form will be of two pages containing all the details filled by the candidate along with blank space in the form of blocks to fill college name, course, class XII stream, class XII marks obtained/maximum marks and weightage.
- There will also be an advanced security code (QR code) printed on the registration form which will be unique for each student (needed to check-in the real candidate on the university admission portal).
You Can Check Seat Availability For All Undergraduate Courses And Postgraduate Courses By Given Link >> Click Here