The Uttar Pradesh Chief Minister’s Abhyudaya Yojana offers free coaching to students preparing for competitive exams. The scheme is open for applications on the official website abhyuday.up.gov.in. Candidates can apply for the scheme on time to avail themselves of this golden opportunity. For more information about the scheme, read on.
UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana Registration 2022-23
The state government is giving free coaching to students who are preparing for competitive exams. You can register online on the Abhyudaya portal, where there are more than 500 IAS officers, 300+ IFS officers, 450+IPS officers, and experts on various subjects.
Highlights Of UP Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana Registration 2022
|Scheme name||Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2022|
|Scheme Launched on||10 February 2021|
|Who started||By CM Yogi Adityanath|
|Beneficiaries||students preparing for competitive exams|
|Objective of the plan||Providing free coaching facility to poor students|
|Session 2022-23 Registration||Started|
UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Free Coaching Scheme Eligibility Information (Eligibility Criteria)
If you want to get the benefit of this free coaching scheme or free coaching scheme, you need to fill the online application in time.
- The application must be filed by a permanent resident of the state of UP.
- Students who are unable to prepare for competitive exams because of poor financial conditions should apply for this scheme.
- Those students who are preparing for competitive exams should apply for the UP Free Coaching scheme.
- There is only an online application that is valid. The benefit of this scheme can only be used one time.
Documents Required For UP Free Coaching Registration
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Residence Certificate
- Date Of Birth Proof
- Mobile Number
- Passport Size Photograph
- Email Id
How To Apply UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya Yojana 2022 Online?
First of all, any student who wants to get the benefit of this free coaching / free coaching scheme needs to apply online.
- The first thing to do is to visit the official website of Abhyudaya Portal.
- You have to register on the official website by clicking on a button and then choose one of the given competitive exams.
- Now you have to provide personal information such as name, father’s name, email, mobile number, address, etc.
- The registration form needs to be filled in.
- You have to fill out the educational qualification information and submit the application form before uploading the required documents.
- You will be able to apply for the UP Chief Minister Abhyudaya coaching registration if you keep the registration ID and Password safe.
Checking Upcoming Government Yojna – Bharat Swabhiman
Features Of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana:
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana is a scheme by the government of Uttar Pradesh that offers financial assistance to the poor and underprivileged. Launched in September 2017, the scheme provides benefits such as interest-free loans, insurance coverage, and scholarships.
The main objective of Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana is to provide financial assistance to the economically weaker sections of society. Under the scheme, poor and underprivileged families are provided with interest-free loans, insurance coverage, and scholarships.
The scheme also offers other benefits such as health insurance, housing loans, and educational loans. To avail of these benefits, eligible families need to register themselves with the scheme by providing their KYC details.
Families who are not registered with the scheme can also apply for benefits by providing their KYC details at the time of application.
To be eligible for benefits under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana, families must have an annual income of less than Rs. 2 lakhs. In addition, the family must not own any property or have any outstanding loans. The scheme is open to all residents of Uttar Pradesh who are aged 18 years and above.
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana offers a number of benefits to its beneficiaries. Some of the key benefits of the scheme are listed below:
- Interest-free loans: Under the scheme, families can avail of interest-free loans for various purposes such as education, health, housing, etc. The loan amount is determined on the basis of the family’s annual income and other factors.
- Insurance coverage: Families registered under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana are provided with insurance coverage of up to Rs. 2 lakhs. This insurance coverage is for accidental death and disability due to accidents.
- Scholarships: The scheme provides scholarships to the children of its beneficiaries. Scholarships are given on the basis of the family’s annual income and other factors.
- Health insurance: Families registered under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana are provided with health insurance coverage of up to Rs. 5 lakhs. This health insurance coverage is for hospitalization expenses incurred due to accidents or illnesses.
- Housing loans: Families registered under Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana can avail of housing loans at subsidized interest rates. The loan amount is determined on the basis of the family’s annual income and other factors.
Visit our site for more know about more upcoming yojana 2022 – Bharat Swabhiman
FAQs: Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana
Q: What Is Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana?
Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana is a scheme for providing financial assistance to the meritorious students of Standard XII of the state government and equivalent examinations who wish to pursue higher and technical education in India or abroad.
Q: How Much Financial Assistance Is Provided Under The Scheme?
The scheme provides for maximum financial assistance of INR 10 lakh per student.
Q: How Can Students Avail Of The Scheme?
Students can apply for the scheme through the online portal of the Department of Education, Maharashtra. The portal is expected to be operational from 1st July 2019.
Q: Who Is Eligible For The Scheme?
The scheme is open to all meritorious students of Standard XII of the state government and equivalent examinations who wish to pursue higher and technical education in India or abroad.
Q: What are the selection criteria for the scheme?
The selection criteria for the scheme are as follows:
– Merit: Students must have secured a minimum of 75% marks in Standard XII of the state government or equivalent examinations.
– Family Income: The annual family income of the student must not exceed INR 6 lakh.
– Residence: The student must be a resident of Maharashtra.
– Age Limit: The age limit for the scheme is 21 years.
The Mukhyamantri Abhyudaya Yojana is an ambitious scheme that has the potential to change the lives of millions of people in Uttar Pradesh. By providing access to education and opportunities for economic development, the government is giving its citizens a chance to improve their quality of life. This program is sure to have a positive impact on the state as a whole, and I am excited to see how it progresses in the years to come.