West Bengal state has come up with a scheme of West Bengal Chief Minister Relief Fund Nabanna Scholarship 2019. The chief minister of the state provides this wonderful opportunity every year to the students who have passed from the Madhyamik Examination or Higher Secondary exam or any University examination which is provided by the chief minister of West Bengal under the Chief Minister Relief Fund WBCM.
Nabanna Scholarship 2019
Like every exam and scholarship which has eligibility criteria, even the Nabanna Scholarship has an eligibility criterion. Students have to take a note of the eligibility criteria and only then fill the application form.
Students have to fulfill the basic eligibility criteria to apply for the WBCMO Scholarship held by the West Bengal government. The eligibility criteria for Nabanna Scholarship is as follows:
Resident: Students who wish to apply for the scholarship must be a permanent resident of the West Bengal state. No other citizen except the permanent citizen is eligible to apply for the scholarship. Once the candidate wants to register himself or herself for the scholarship, they will need a residential certificate as a proof to show it.
Details of the Course: Candidates who are willing to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship should have passed with decent marks from a recognized board, university or council. The candidate should also be studying in any of the institutions of West Bengal while applying for the scholarship.
Required Percentage: The candidate who wants to fill the Nabanna scholarship form should fulfill the minimum percentage criteria as follows:
- Students should have a minimum of 65% marks in the Madhyamik to be eligible to apply for the HS course.
- Students should have a minimum of 60% marks in the HS for all the college students.
- Students should have a minimum of 55% marks in the undergrad or postgraduate courses.
Also, there is an upper limit of the percentage which has been set for this scholarship. Students who have scored an aggregate % of more than 75% will not be eligible to apply for the Chief Minister Relief Fund scholarship.
Annual Family Income Of the Candidate: The annual income of the candidate or his family should not exceed more than Rs. 60,000 /-. A candidate who has an income more than the bar set will not be eligible to apply for the Chief Minister Relief Fund scholarship.
Various Other Criteria: The candidate who is enjoying any other scholarship which they have received from the state government or the central government will not be eligible to apply for the Chief Minister Relief Fund scholarship.
How To Fill Up Nabanna Scholarship Application Form?
The entire procedure for applying for the Nabanna Scholarship Form is extremely simple and candidate friendly. The West Bengal government has made the scholarship process extremely simple to help the candidates not to spend a lot of time on it.
The entire procedure for the Nabanna Scholarship Application Form is offline. Candidates have the liberty to apply for the scholarship through two methods which are:
- The first method through which the candidates can apply is through the nabanna scholarship application form which is generally the standard was chosen by all the candidates.
- The other way through which the candidates can apply for the Nabanna Scholarship is through writing a proper application to the West Bengal Government.
Here is a proper step by step guide which will help all the candidates to apply for the Nabanna Scholarship 2019 Form:
- The Application Form: As stated earlier, the candidate can either download the Chief Minister Nabanna Scholarship application form from the official website or submit the application. Both methods are simple and will not require much time and effort. The candidates are just requested to properly follow all the rules and guidelines before applying to be eligible to apply.
- Self-Declaration: This is an extremely important document which needs to be submitted by the candidate. The candidate along with the application form has to submit the self-declaration stating that all the information provided by the candidate is true and there is no information which is false. The candidate also has to state that he or she have not been involved in malice practices in the past.
- Copy of Recommendation: Firstly, the candidate has to fill the application form carefully by abiding all the rules and regulations. The candidate has to attach a copy of the recommendation letter of MP or the MLA.
- Other Relevant Documents: Apart from the above-stated documents, the candidate has to attach the other relevant documents along with the application form which are:
- An attested copy of the mark sheet of the last exam which was passed.
- Aadhar card of the candidate
- Rank card of the examination of the candidate
- Income certificate of the candidate or the candidates family from the Gazetted Officer – A
- Current course receipt or the admission receipt.
- A copy of the front page of the Bank passport or a canceled cheque.
Download Nabanna Scholarship Application Form >> Click Here
Download Self Declaration Form >> Click Here
Download MLA Declaration Form >> Click Here
Send An Application Form To Below Address
Once the candidate has attached the application form along with all the relevant documents, the last step is to submit the application process. The candidate needs to courier the documents to the following address:
For South Bengal Students:
Address: Nabanna, 14th Floor, 325 Sarat Chatterjee Road, Shibpur, Howrah- 711102
For North Bengal Students:
Address: UTTARKNYA, P.O.Satellite Township, Fulbari, Jalpaiguri-734015.
An important point to note here is that only the candidate or his or her parents can submit the application process and the documents for the Nabanna Scholarship. Once the application form is submitted, all the documents are verified. After verification of the documents, the candidate is given a receipt which has a unique receipt number which will be of further use. The candidate also has an option to visit Nabanna with the receipt copy to the status of the CM Relief Fund Scholarship Application.
Nabanna Scholarship Last Date for the Application
There is no last for a Nabanna scholarship application form. The students can apply at any time while studying in their current course.
Official Website: http://www.wbcmo.gov.in/
Important Question Answer About WBCMO Nabanna Scholarship
Question: Who Can Apply Nabanna Scholarship Application Form?
Answer: Each And Evey Student Can Apply Scholarship Form.
Question: How To Apply Application Form?
Answer: You Need To Download Application Form And Send To The Below Given Address.
Question: What Is Last Date Of An Application Form?
Answer: There Is No Any Last Date For Application Form You Can Submit An Application Form Any Time.
Question: How I Renew Nabanna Scholarship??
Answer: There Is No Any Option Available To Renew Nabanna Scholarship. You Have To Apply Once Again Freshly With All Your Documents.
Question: How To Check Nabanna Scholarship Status?
Answer: You Can’t Check Nabanna Scholarship Application Status Online. If You Will Be Selected For The Scholarship, They Will Inform You.