NIOT Recruitment 2017
NIOT Recruitment 2017: Applications are more readily welcomed in the National Institute of Ocean Technology for the post of project Scientists and other jobs via NIOT Recruitment drive 2017. All of the interested candidates can seize this wonderful opportunity to be a part of the NIOT. All it ever requires is to ensure their eligibility criteria with various factors such as the age limits, educational qualification and the other recruitment details such as the closing date for submitting the concerned application which in this case would be 30th October 2017. For further details about the recruitment kindly visit the official notification at www.niot.res.in
NIOT Recruitment 2017 – www.niot.res.in
|Name of the Board||National Institute of Ocean Technology|
|No. of Vacancies||203|
|Name of the Posts||Project Scientist, Project Scientific Assistants etc|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Last Date||30th October 2017|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
NIOT Vacancy Details 2017
|S. No.||Name of the Post||No. of Vacancies|
|2||Project Scientific Assistants||48|
NIOT Careers 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Project Scientist: The candidates possessing the Bachelor’s Degree in engineering or Master’s Degree in relevant field or equivalent from a recognised institution/university can apply for this job post.
- Project Scientific Assistant: The job aspirants who have passed Diploma or Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field from a recognised university/institute can apply for this job post.
For further details related to the educational qualification of NIOT Recruitment 2017, refer to the official notification.
Upper Age Limit
- Project Scientist-II: 40 years
- For Project Scientist – I: 35 years
- Project Scientific Assistant: 28 years
Other NIOT Project Scientist Recruitment 2017 Details
The selection of candidates for the NIOT Jobs 2017 will be on the basis of their performance in the following round:
- Written Test
- There is no application fee to apply for NIOT Recruitment 2017.
The candidates who will be selected by the authorities for the job opportunity with National Institute of Ocean Technology, Chennai will get the following salary:
- Project Scientist – II: 65,000/-
- For Project Scientist – I:55,000/-
- Project Scientific Assistants: 24,000/-
How to Apply for NIOT India Jobs 2017
- Visit the official NIOT Website i.e www.niot.res.in
- Search for the desired job notification.
- Download and read the notification carefully.
- Click on the “NIOT Apply Online Link”.
- Fill the NIOT Online Application with all your correct details.
- Submit the NIOT Application Form before the last date ends.
- Send the hard copy to the address given in the post.
- Last Date of Submitting the Application Form: 30th October 2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy: 6th November 2017.
NIOT Recruitment 2017 – Notification
NIOT Recruitment 2017 Application Form – Apply Online
Ocean research is becoming quite a trending topic among people on a global scale, the need for the modern technology and the techniques to explore the ocean life could be quite an interesting one. Thus there are many research centres are formed among worldwide, one among such would include the NIOT which stands for National Institute of Ocean Technology located in Chennai, the capital city of Tamil Nadu. It was established in the year of 1993 by the government of India to provide the rightful solution to various technical issues associated with the harvesting of the living and the non-living resources in the Indian Exclusive Economic Zone. It makes use of numerous cutting-edge techniques to develop numerous advanced application-based technologies that help people to improve their level of understanding over the marine life on the planet. And it also helps people to improve the infrastructure of the coastal lines by means of advanced observations and research practices along with the modern engineering applications. Some of the significant achievements of the NIOT would include the Island Development Authority to improve their socio-economic standards, then the development of the Acoustics technology for deeper marine explorations. And when it come sot offshore areas they also provide various useful projects and plans such as the mining, desalination, and etc.
Thus NIOT provides the great opportunity for eligible aspirants to be a better part of the team to improve the proficiency of the work with its latest recruitment notifications. As all of the notifications are made available online anyone could access them with greater comfort and ease.