This finally happens there are a lot of jobs available in DPSSC Department. There are a lot of vacancies in the Junior Clerk Posts. One of the best things is that each and every detail of the Ojas Junior Clerk 2018 (Paripatra) is available at the official website.
Latest News (18/09/2018): Hello Candidate, Here Good News For You, The DPSSC Board Of Gujarat Has Released Jr. Clerk Bharti Form On Ojas Official Website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/. You Can Apply Online Form Via Below Link.
District Wise Total Seat Details
|District Name||Junior Clerk|
Also, Check: Talati Bharti Online Form
Gujarat Junior Clerk Bharti 2018 Online Form Available At Ojas.gujarat.gov.in
This time Gujarat Gram Panchayat Department has released these all the vacancies in Junior Clerk And Talati Mantri the session of 2018-19. This is quite good to know that, the qualification and eligibility for the Ojas Clerk Bharti is very clear now so there will be nothing like hiding information which may cause of the rejection of your form as it happened a lot due to unawareness of rules and regulations.
There are total 1057 post in Junior Clerk released by the government of Gujarat and all these vacancies will be filled with a certain procedure under the supervision of the department of Gujarat Gram Panchayat Board. This is very important to know that as per the latest information of the Ojas Clerk Exam 2018 will be based on Gram Panchayat Officer.
|DPSSC Junior Clerk Bharti 2018 Notification Details|
|Name Of Department||Gujarat Gram Panchayat Board Gandhinagar|
|Name Of Posts||Junior Clerk|
|Total Number of Vacancy||1057 Posts|
|Online Application Form Starting Date||18/09/2018|
|Online Application Form Last Date||08/10/2018|
|Application Form Link||Click Here|
|Download Paripatra||Click Here|
This is very clear to be understood that, the each and everything is online whether it is downloading the call letter or filling the form for ojas clerk exam. The Gram Panchayat department of Gujarat cleared that the application forms for the Junior Clerk Job It’s Available On Ojas Official Website.
Eligible Criteria For Clerk Recruitment
- Every Candidate Must have 12th Pass Results Or Marksheet From GSEB Board.
- Every Candidate Must Have Minimum 18th Year And Maximum 31st year Age.
Application Form Fees:
- General Category Candidate Must Pay Rs. 100 as an application form fees And Rs. 12 As a Post Office Charge.
- OBC/SC/ST Category Candidate Can Fill Up Form With Zero Application Form Fees.
- Written Exam
- Merit List
- Computer Test
- Final Selection List.
Step To Apply Junior Clerk Exam Form At Ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- First of you should visit the official website https://ojas.gujarat.gov.in/.
- Then Click On Online Application Form Tab.
- Goto The Apply Link.
- Then Select GPSSB Clerk Form.
- Click On Online Apply Button.
- Then Fill up Required Information such as Full Name, Birth Date, Education Qualification Etc.
- After submitted above information, Then Click on Upload Photograph and Signature Link.
- Enter Your Application Number And Birth Date Then Click On “OK” Button.
- Upload Your Passport Photos And Signature Images. (Only Use JPG And JPEG Format)
- Then Click On Submit Button.
- After the uploaded Passport Photos And Signature, Then Goto “Online Application” Tab Into “Confirm” Option.
- Again Enter Your Application Number And Birth Date Then Click On “OK” Button.
- At That Time You Will See Your Confirmation Number On Your Desktop Screen.
- Please Save Your Confirmation Number For Future Use.
- Also, Save And Print Your Submitted Form.
If You Have Any Question Regarding Junior Clerk Exam Date And Notification. So, Please Leave Your Question In Comment Box. we will solve your question as soon as possible.