The PFMS Scholarship was initially started to keep a proper check on the amounts distributed by the government. Presently, in total, This scholarship has helped about 82,000 students. The benefits of the student scholarship are transferred to the students through the benefit transfer funds. If you are also someone who is looking forward to availing the PFMS student scholarship then this is the right place to be at. Here, all the intricate details of the scholarship will be given which will clear the doubts of many.
PFMS Scholarship 2019
PFMS (Public Financial Management Scholarship) has several scholarship programs running at a point of time. The PFMS central sector scholarship application form starts at the beginning of every academic year. This process helps in monitoring the fund flow in a very effective and efficient manner which makes it super easy to get updates at every level of scholarship.
The scholarship amount of PFMS will be transferred directly transferred to the bank account of the student. This helps in providing a good level of transparency and accountability in the student’s education.
Public Financial Management Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
Although the Public Financial Management Scholarship has been made specifically for students. The main aim of the scholarship is to give this opportunity to maximum students. However, they’re allowing every student who has applied becomes impossible and is not feasible as well. Hence, here is a detailed eligibility criterion. The students who match the eligibility criteria will be considered.
- The students interested in applying for the scholarship need to clear their 10th and 12th standard from recognized universities/board.
- Also, the students should be amongst the top 20% in ranking in their institution.
- The annual income of the family of the student should be either 6 lakhs or less than that and should not exceed it.
- The student who wishes to apply for the scholarship should be in the age bracket of 18-25 years and no relaxation will be given to the students.
If the student satisfies all the terms and conditions, after that, He or she will be allowed to continue with their Public Financial Management Scholarship Application Form. Hence, it is advisable that every student first goes through the scholarship renewal eligibility and only then apply for the scholarship.
PFMS Student Scholarship Document List
Once the students have gone through the eligibility criteria and matches to the terms and conditions, the student can continue to apply for the scholarship. While filling the PFMS student scholarship form, the student should keep a few mandatory documents ready.
Here is a list of all documents needed to apply for the PFMS Scholarship:
- Bank details of the candidate and his or her parents/guardians.
- Aadhar card.
- A copy of some kind of identity proof.
- The scanned copies of the answer sheet of the students.
- Income certificate of the family as proof.
- cast certificate of the candidate as a proof.
Procedure to Apply for the PFSM New Scholarship Application Form OR Renewal Form.
The procedure to apply for the PFSM New Student Scholarship is very simple and hassle-free. The procedure has been made in such a manner which will not take up a lot of time of the students and will get maximum of them to apply.
It is to be noted that only the official website will give authentic information and real dates.
- The students firstly need to open the official website. https://pfms.nic.in.
- Once the student has browsed through the official website, the student needs to tap on the scholarship page which on the window.
- after that, he or she will be able to see the list of scholarships available.
- The student can go through the list in detail and select the one for which he or she is eligible.
- Once the student has clicked the ‘Scholarship’ what he or she wants to apply for, the next step is to register.
- For registration, the student needs to create a new account
- Once the student has created his or her new account, with the same credentials the student needs to login to that account.
- The next step is to feed in all the important information like education qualification, personal details, etc.
- After that, the student will need to put in their contact details such as phone no. and email id.
- Once all the formalities have been done, the student can check easily scholarship payment status.
Process Flow for PFMS Renewal Scholarship
- Login to PFMS Portal and Apply For Renewal of Scholarship.
- Validate Your Bank Accounts.
- Verify the Student’s Scholarship Application and Documents.
- Application and Documents Found OK.
- If Not OK Then Goto edit the application details or upload corrected document and resubmit.
- If Your Document Found correct Then Goto submits the beneficiary file to the Ministry for Sanction Generation and Payments.
- After That, Approve Cases for Payment Processing in PFMS.
- Then PFMS Will Provide Payments to Student’s Bank Account.
How To Check PFMS Scholarship Payment Status?
After The Submit Scholarship Application Form, Each And Every Student Wants To Check PFMS Scholarship Payment Status. Student Can Check Easily Payment Status on Public Finacial Management System (PFMS) Website. Here We Will Provide You Few Step To Check Your Scholarship Payment Status.
- First of Open Public Finacial Management System Web Portal. Which is: https://pfms.nic.in
- After That, You Need To Click On “Know Your Payment Status” Link Which is Available On PFMS Homepage.
- After That, You Will See The Check Payment Status By Account Number Dialog box.
- Enter Your Registered Bank name, Account Number And Word Verification Code.
- Then Press The Search Button.
- You Will See PFMS Scholarship Payment Status on Next Screen.
Direct Link To Check Payment Status: Click Here
Toll-Free No.: 1800 118 111
O/o Controller General of Accounts
Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure
Public Financial Management System – PFMS
3rd & 4th Floor, Shivaji Stadium Annexe
Connaught Place, Shaheed Bhagat Singh Marg
New Delhi: 110001
Phone/Fax: (011) 23343860
Email: [email protected]