Odisha Government Has Released Prerana Scholarship Online Registration For The students who belong to ST / SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC or Economically Backward Class community in Odisha state. PRERANA is mainly controlled by both SC & ST Development And Minority as well as Other Backward Class Welfare Department.
Prerana Scholarship 2019
The Odisha Government are inviting for a scholarship to candidates who are studying at the post-secondary level or post-matriculation level. Students who belong to the ST / SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC or Economically Backward Class community in the Odisha will be eligible for the Post Matric Scholarship 2019. Mainly, the Prerana scholarship application form will be available in the month of August / September 2019.
Now the students can easily fulfill the application form if they are eligible for getting a scholarship amount. The main objective of the Prerana scheme is to offer the students who are financially weak from the Odisha State. With the help of this scheme, it could be useful for the students to get their education in a more efficient manner.
Odisha State Scholarship Important Date Details
Scholarship Online Form Scheduled has been announced for 2019-20. Now the students can apply online form for Odisha scholarship at www.mpsc.mp.nic.in. This scheme is useful only for the financially weak students from Odisha state, so it is best to check on the eligibility criteria before applying for this scheme. You can easily check the important date for fresh and renewal of your scholarship.
|Online Form Starting Date||04 September 2019|
|Online Form Last Date||31 October 2019|
|Last Date Online Application by Institutes||15 December 2019|
The Online application form will be started on 04th September 2019. And The Application Form is completely online, So, it’s suitable for you to complete the process within a few seconds. Whenever you are applying for a fresh or renewing your scholarship, you can instantly access the MPSC Scholarship Web Portal www.mpsc.mp.nic.in.
PRERANA Eligibility Criteria
If You Want To Apply for a scholarship online form, Then you have to require to read the whole eligibility conditions, and they are listed below.
- The applicant should be a permanent resident of Odisha State.
- Candidate should be in ST / SC / OBC / SEBC / EBC or Economically Backward Class community.
- Candidate should study in the Post-Matriculation – General / Technical or Professional courses in the recognized institutes.
- The annual income of candidate’s parents or guardian does not exceed the.
- 2, 50,000 for SC/ST.
- 1, 50,000 for OBC/SEBC.
- 1, 00,000 for EBC (Economically Backward Class).
- OBC / SEBC Category students have required 50% marks in the examination.
- EBC students can apply for this scheme when studying higher education in the Government institute.
Students who are willing to apply for MPSC Odisha State Scholarship 2019 -20 are required to meet all eligibility criteria. Based on the official notifications that is mainly related to domicile, qualification, family income, and many others are provided.
Important Document List
- Passport size Photograph.
- Caste Certificate.
- Income Certificate.
- Residence Certificate.
- Educational documents.
- Bank-account passbook.
- Mobile Number.
Procedure For Prerana Odisha Scholarship 2019-20 Application Form At www.mpsc.mp.nic.in
Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for the Prerana Odisha Scholarship Application Form on web portal www.mpsc.mp.nic.in. Before applying online application form, you should check eligibility criteria so that it would be useful for you.
For Scholarship Registration:
For fresh registration of the Prerana Scholarship Odisha, you could easily follow the below steps in a more effective way
- Visit the official website Of Odisha State Scholarship Portal. http://www.mpsc.mp.nic.in/scholarships/
- On the homepage.
- Click ‘Registered Student’s Login’.
- Click on the “New Registration” option.
- Enter the required detail.
- Click on “save.”
- Receive 1 Username and Password in the registered email ID as well as a phone number.
- Log in with Username and Password.
- The application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill up the form with easily entering your details accurately.
- You need to upload a scanned image along with necessary documents.
- Click on apply now scholarship.
- Register and fill the required details.
- Submit it.
Your application needs to be submitted before the last date so that it would be evaluated. And Registered applicants could easily check the “Application Status” by entering login details.