Rajasthan National Health Mission has just released an advertisement about Raj Swasthya Recruitment 2018 for Medical Officer, Lab Technician, Family Planning Counselor, Accountant/DEO, Lab Supervisor, Cold Chain Manager, Tuberculosis Health Visitor, Programme Coordinator, Dental Hygienist, Senior Supervisor, Audio Metric Asstt., And Other Posts on its official website at www.rajswasthya.nic.in or sso.rajasthan.gov.in. The candidates who have minimum qualifications are eligible to apply for NHM Rajasthan Recruitment 2018. The Rajswasthya is inviting Online Application from young, educated and dynamic candidates for filling up 1043 vacant posts.
Rajswasthya Recruitment 2018 For Medical Officer And Lab Technician Posts
The candidates must possess required qualification at the time of applying for This post otherwise their Application Form will be Rejected by Rajswasthya. The interested candidates have to apply online for NHM Medical Officer And Technician Recruitment via official website portal at www.rajswasthya.nic.in. The Online Registration will start on 9th March 2018 and the same will be closed on 31st March 2018. The Rajswasthya will not accept any Application Form after the mentioned deadline.
Important Information For Rajasthan NHM Recruitment 2018
|Name of Organization||National Health Mission|
|Name of Posts||Medical Officer And Lab Technician|
|Number of Vacancies||1043 Posts|
|Job Category||Government Job In Rajasthan|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Mode of Application||Online Mode Only|
|Date of Issue of Notification||09/03/2018|
The Rajasthan NHM Selection Board will not conduct any further Exam or Interview for Recruitment of MO And Lab Technician post. The candidates will be selected through Merit List which will be prepared on the basis of their Written Exam. Thereafter the NHM will call up the shortlisted candidates for Document Verification and Final Selection.
How To Apply Online Form For Raj NHM Recruitment 2018?
- Log on to the official website at https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/signin.
- Then Login Your Account.
- Then Click On Recruitment Portal Link.
- Read whole Official Notification carefully before applying online.
- Click on Apply Form Link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with your personal, educational and other details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee Online and print E-Receipt for payment proof.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number and Password (if any) for future reference.
Direct Link: Click Here To Apply Form