GGTU Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Admission Online Application Form (D.EI.ED), Eligibility, Exam Dates, Exam Pattern, Syllabus
Rajasthan BSTC application form will be released from March 18, 2019. The exam will be conducted through offline (pen paper mode) on 26th May 2019. Basic School Tanning Certificate (BSTC) is organized by Govt. of Rajasthan and National Council for teacher education (NCTE) once in a year. BSTC exam for the 12th pass candidates who want to seek admission in the basic school teaching courses offered by the various institutes and colleges of the state of Rajasthan. Get all the details related about Rajasthan BSTC 2019 including the Application form, exam date, exam pattern, admit card, syllabus etc. from this page.
Important Information Of BSTC Exam 2019
|Application Form Starting Date||18th March 2019|
|Application Form Closing Date||10th April 2019|
|Last Date Of Application Form Fees||08th April 2019|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||First Week Of May|
|Exam Date||26th May 2019|
|Admit Card Downloading Link||Click Here|
Download D.EI.Ed Vighyapan Notification >> Click Here
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Dates Important Notification
In the table given below, candidates can check official Rajasthan BSTC Exam dates:
|Application form Release||18 March 2019|
|Application submission last date||10 April 2019|
|Last date to pay the fee||8th April 2019|
|Admit card available||15th April 2019|
|Exam date||26th May 2019 (2:00 PM – 5:00 PM)|
|Answer key Release||Last week of May 2019|
|An Announcement of result||1st week of June 2019|
|Release date of Final Merit List||04th week of June 2019|
|Counseling begins& seat allotment procedure||Jul to Aug 2019|
Rajasthan BSTC DEIED Admission 2019 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidate should be an Indian Citizen.
- The Minimum age limit is 17 years as on July 01, of the year of admission or candidates belonging to all the categories.
- The Maximum age limit is 28 years as on July 01, of the year of admission or candidate belonging to general categories.
- There are no age limit criteria to the reserved category candidates.
Class 12 Marks / Qualification
- Students must have passed class 12 board exams or its equivalent exam from any recognized Board in Rajasthan Board (RBSE) or CBSE/ICSE with at least five mandatory subjects like Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English and an elective subject.
- Aspirants should have obtained 50% marks in mandatory subjects for general category and 45% marks in case of SC/ ST category.
Year of Passing
- Students who are appearing for board exams in the year 2019 are eligible to take BSTC 2019.
Any Aspirants less than 50% visual and physical disability having physical handicapped (PH) certificate from Register Government hospital will be eligible to take part in the Rajasthan BSCT Exam 2019.
How to Apply for BSTC Admission 2019 Online Form?
Aspirants can apply for BSTC Admission 2019 only through online process.
- Go to the official website, http://www.bstc2019.org/
- You will see two options- one for registration and the next one for login. Click on the registration link and Register by giving the name, mobile number, email id, and other details.
- Fill in the registration form all the necessary information required for BSTC 2019.
- Upload the scanned images of the required documents in the online form. The prescribed size of the photo & sign should be 50 KB.
- The Last step which is the payment of the application fee, the fee payment can be done by Credit card/Debit card/Net banking.
- Don’t forget to take the print out of the filled application for further reference.
Document List for Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Online Form
- 10th board certificate
- 12th class mark sheet
- 12th class exam permit card
Application Fees for BSTC 2019
Rajasthan BSTC application form fees will be paid through the online process by Credit card/Debit card/ Net Banking/Paytm
The BSTC 2019 application fee amount is mentioned below.
|For one paper||INR 400|
|For both paper||INR 450|
BSTC Exam Pattern 2019
The BSTC Exam Pattern which will be conducted on 26th May 2019 is mentioned below. The Question will be divided into 4 Section. There will be NO Negative Marking in case of the wrong Answer.
BSTC Exam Pattern 2019
|Number of Questions||200 MCQs (50 questions each from 3subjects Mental Ability, General information about Rajasthan and Teaching Aptitude + 50 question from Language Ability ( 20 Questions from English + 30 Questions from Hindi/Sanskrit)|
|Subjects||Mental Ability, Teaching Aptitude, General Awareness about Rajasthan, Language Ability ( English, Hindi or Sanskrit (optional))|
|Marks||600 ( each question will be 3 marks)|
|Type of questions||Objective type|
|Mode of exam||Offline mode only (Pen-paper based)|
|Duration||180 minutes (3 hours)|
|Marking scheme||Correct +3, incorrect 0|
Rajasthan BSTC Exam Syllabus
Check Out BSTC Syllabus 2019 In Hindi >> Click Here
The Rajasthan BSTC syllabus 2019 will be based on a common syllabus which is prescribed by the govt. of Rajasthan and NCTE. The BSTC syllabus will include topics from, Mental Ability, General Awareness of Rajasthan, Teaching Aptitude, Language ability (English, Hindi or Sanskrit) subjects. The syllabus will be published after the review of state syllabus.
Rajasthan BSTC 2019 Result
The result of Rajasthan BSTC will be released online on its official website rajrmsa.nic.in. Aspirants should need a token number, registration number etc. in order to check their result online.