Job searching aspirants are requested to check the Rajasthan jail prahari recruitment 2018 official notification from the online websites. The recruitment announcement for the jail warden posts is released by the Rajasthan jail department to fill the available 670 posts in the department. The recruitment board also invites the aspirants from the Rajasthan state to apply for the job vacancies through the online mode before the last date. The application process for the Rajasthan jail warder recruitment will be available from 26th July 2018 to 16th August 2018. So interested and eligible aspirants can apply from online mode during this schedule to attend the selection process organized by the Rajasthan jail department officials.
Rajasthan Jail Prahari Recruitment 2018 Online Form
The Rajasthan jail prahari recruitment official notification is available with the department website. Candidates who want to apply for the notified job posts should check the notification document to apply for the posts through the online portal. Anyone can access the Rajasthan jail warder recruitment notification PDF from the official portal. If you have downloaded the file from the official page just check for the major instruction and requirements to apply and participate in the recruitment process. Raj jail prahari recruitment 2018 notification document also contains the major information such as age limit, educational details, application fee, exam date, salary and much more. For more updates regarding the Raj jail prahari recruitment check the official website www.jailprahariraj2018.in
Rajasthan Jail Warder Recruitment Notification Details
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Jail Department|
|Name of the post||Jail Prahari (Warder)|
|Total Vacancies||670 Posts|
|Job Location||Rajasthan State|
|Job Category||State Government|
|Application starting date||26th July 2018|
|Application last date||16th August 2018|
Eligibility Criteria For Raj Jail Prahari Job
The candidates have to check the eligibility criteria for participating in the Rajasthan jail prahari recruitment. Also, aspirants who satisfy the criteria only allowed to fill the online application form. Here we have entitled the eligibility criteria details for your reference.
- The aspirants should be passed from 10th grade with minimum qualification marks from any of the recognized institution or board.
- They also should have the knowledge of writing in DevnagariLipi and Rajasthani culture.
Contenders should be aged from 18 to 26 years to apply for the Rajasthan jail warder recruitment as per the official criteria. Age relaxation also offers for the application based on the category wise.
- For SC/ST/OBC: 5 years.
- For women candidates: 5 years.
- For women candidates from SC/ST/OBC: 10 years.
Physical Test Qualification Details
- For male
- Height: minimum 168cm
- Chest: 81 to 86cm
- For female:
- Height: 152cm.
- Weight: 47.5kg.
Selection Process Details
The candidates who have submitted their online forms for [participating in the Rajasthan jail prahari recruitment are instructed to attend the selection process organized by the authority on the scheduled dates. The selection process will include,
- Written exam
- Physical test
- Medical test
- Document verification
- The selected aspirants from the recruitment process will be offered with the fixed monthly salary of Rs.12, 800/- as per the government norms.
- For General and OBC candidates: Rs.500/-
- For SC/ST and others: Rs.400/-
Step To Apply Online Application Form For Rajasthan Jail Warder Job
- Firstly aspirants should visit the online website of the recruitment authority.
- Then check for the application link from the main page.
- Now click on the link and open the online form.
- Read the instructions carefully and then start to fill the application with necessary details.
- After that attach the required documents in the prescribed format.
- Now check the form once and pay the application fee based on your category.
- Finally, submit the form from the online mode and keep a copy for your further reference.